It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2002, 08:34 PM   #1

Ice Man HB User
Post Where is pubic hair ment to strop growing???

I'm starting to get a bit worried... I can see little pubic hairs sprouting about an inch and a half from the tip of my penis (when errect) I also have pubes growing out of my testicle. I'm 16 now and shaved my pubes twice when I was around 14... Could that be why? Is it something to worry about?

Old 01-09-2002, 09:08 PM   #2

Ice Man HB User
I can still see it when the penis is limp

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2002, 12:00 AM   #3

gwle HB User
Dont worry about it dude, it's natuarally. Different men have different amounts of body hair, including pubic. You might even get hairier as you get older. I know I have. Hairy penis? Shoot! Try worring about a hairy bung hole! Hahahahahaha!

Old 01-10-2002, 01:18 AM   #4

Ice Man HB User
Eeeek!

Old 01-10-2002, 02:58 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
I've got pubic hair up the shaft and around the top of my foreskin. Nothing to worry about and it isn't much at all. Does get caught up in the foreskin sometimes and that's a bit of a pain, but really its common to have it there, we're all different!

Old 01-10-2002, 04:17 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
I have heard of circumcised guys who had too much skin removed and this pulled some of the scrotum skin up onto the shaft causing excessive hariness of the shaft. Some guys on some of the other boards have stretched the remaining skin to alleviate the tightness which can also cause painful erections. Apparently removing too much skin is one of the common compilications of infant circumcision which does not show up till well past puberty. Of course Lance is intact and says he has hair even near the tip of his foreskin so obviously some hair on the shaft can be natural. I have no idea if you are intact or cut but thought it was worth mentioning.

Old 01-14-2002, 12:45 AM   #7

flynntodd HB User
There's absolutely nothing unusual about having hair near the tip of your penis. Many of us do. Unless the sight or idea of having hair there really bothers you, I wouldn't advise removing it, as it might seem to be stiffer and more bristly for a while when it began growing back out. (Though it probably wouldn't be once it regained its original length.) As is, it won't in any way interfere with your sexual activity--whether masturbating or intercourse. There's no problem!

(no posting of email addys, all discussions must remain on board, please read the posting guidelines, thanks, bfl}

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 04-04-2003).]

Old 04-03-2003, 09:55 PM   #8

31male HB User
I've got hair that grows most of the way up the shaft, much heavier from the base about an inch or two up. This has worried me in the past, but after reading this stuff, I guess it's not that uncommon. I do shave it, though. I always worry that a partner might find it distasteful. It's a little stubbly when it starts to grow back, but if you shave it about once a week (if you're sexually active), that seems to be enough.

Old 05-18-2003, 03:14 AM   #9

ACTrojan HB User
Hair grows from almost every man's testicles. However, not every man has hair growing from the shaft of his penis (I do, however.) Some keep this shaved closely (very closely, for when you become sexually active, that's not a good place to have someone feel stubble). Don't worry about it too much. Men are hairy.

Old 05-19-2003, 09:29 PM   #10
(male)

UH-60 HB User
When it's growing in your pee-pee hole then it's time to worry.

Closed Thread