It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
(male)

Gabik123 HB User
White blister-looking bumps and pock-mark sores on Penis head and shaft

Hey guys, first time posting here...kind of embarrassed about a problem I'm having...

Background: I masturbate a lot (2-3x a day), and am very sexually active with my gf of 10 months. I have, what I have come to realize, is a VERY high lebito. I have never cheated on her, she has been my only partner for that time. I am circumcised, I have never used lube while masturbating, and have never had to while having sex with her. She is on the pill and we have unprotected sex frequently (7-10 times a week). Before her, I have only had unprotected sex with my previous long-term gf of 18 months.

I have been under extreme stress for the last 2 months - I am a law student studying to take the bar exam in a week. I haven't been eating particularly healthily (a lot of salt and some oil, though not a lot of fat) and I haven't been working out as regularly as I usually do. I usually take a shower once ever 1-2 days, though it has been hotter than hell and I have been sweating a lot down there.

Sometimes, between the sex and masturbation, my penis will get understandably sore. I have had small skin breaks or a sore in the same place on the shaft before that heal up quickly, from my hand positioning. I have also experienced some tearing of the skin and/or pain in the area at the base of the head of the penis (that is covered by the skin from the shaft when it recedes, I'm sorry I don't know the technical name for that area). When this happens, I usually apply some neosporin and go easy on it for a day or 2. I have previously had a yeast infection there and treated it with an anti-fungal and it seemed to go away.

3 days ago, on a night when things were already sore/tender down there and there was some pain and tearing of the skin, I was feeling particularly horny and masturbated 2 times in the course of 4 hours (not continuously, though at least 15-20 min each time). I knew I should have withheld for a few days, but I couldn't help myself (I know, thats what they all say). The next morning, after I woke up, things were VERY sore and tender down there and I noticed that where there had been some of the tearing before, in that area below the bell of the head of the penis but not quite the shaft, there were now some small white painful blisters. I applied neosporin and some anti-fungal and haven't masturbated or had sex since.

However, rather than going away, the white blister multiplied and spread. There was what appeared to be a cut in that area before, and now has small white oval blisters there, and the spot on my shaft that usually tears a little from my palm did so again, and was painful, but now a blister formed there as well.

The blisters on the "sides" of that area between the shaft and head, however, are no longer there, and have been replaced by a series of indented, pock-mark looking sores. They were particularly painful yesterday but not so today.

This morning, when I woke up, I applied more Neosporin and other than the blister on my shaft from yesterday, everything else was clear. I just checked 6 hours later, and new blisters (3 of them) formed towards the very top of the shaft near the head (the part that comes in contact with the head when the penis retracts/"turtles."

The blisters, minus the new ones, are sensitive/painful to the touch, though they seem to be less painful today.

Obviously I am extremely worried about this. However, they do not look ANYTHING like what people describe as herpes/warts, nor do they look the same as the pictures I have been able to find. For one, they are white, not red as described/pictures, and I have no other symptoms nor have I seen anything like this before.

As I said, I haven't cheated on my gf at all, or slept with anyone else in 11 months.

Any help/suggestions? I tried calling my doctor and other doctors in the area, but especially dermatologists have no appointments available until August...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #2
(male)

inmiami HB User
Re: White blister-looking bumps and pock-mark sores on Penis head and shaft

that sounds like molloscum contagiosum, a skin disease caused by a pox virus. It is spread through contact with infected skin, or contact with objects that came in contact with infected skin...towels, door handles, etc...its a skin disease that children regularly get and can take as little a a month to go away or as long as 2 years...it all depends on your immune system and stress~ google the name and you can get more info~
Always Do your Best

Closed Thread