It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2003, 11:31 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User
Question Is it possible for a straight male to enjoy anal (prostate) stimulation?

Hi, I'm just curious to see how people feel about this issue (especially men). I, myself feel that a man enjoying anal stimulation in no way means that he is a "closet homosexual", or just hasn't admitted to himself that he is gay, but I do know alot of other people do feel that this does mean a man is gay. I am in no way implying that there is anything wrong with being gay (I myself having bi-sexual tendencies), I am just implying that what body part/area you find pleasureable doesn't have anything to do with sexual orientation, that it is WHO you want to receive pleasure/give pleasure to that decides sexual orientation. Anyone else?

Old 05-01-2003, 11:39 AM   #2

Mocha1 HB User
Hmmm, I'd think my bf was gay if he wanted to be penetrated in his anus. I mean if he's not gay what kind of pleasure can he get from that?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2003, 11:46 AM   #3

hairjewels HB User
From what I here from other men, they enjoy anal stimulation. Most say they do not mind the finger, but putting anything else there is a no no.

My husband was always against it until recently. He at least lets me play there. I am trying to get him to relax. anything other than my finger would not turn me on. Strapping one on and goin at it is not exciting to me.

Old 05-01-2003, 11:52 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User
Mocha, the pleasure would be from the male g-spot, or the prostate, which is located in the rectum. All males have one, regardless of sexual orientation.

Old 05-01-2003, 11:58 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User
haha, Hairjewels, yeah, my boyfriend loves a little finger action, but nothing else. I don't think I would want to go the strap-on route either. However, the idea of anal beads does appeal to me, especially to use on him while I'm performing oral on him. It took him a long time to let me fool around down there, he was afraid it meant he was gay. I had never had anal sex before, but he wanted to "do my back door" so bad, that I let him. I liked it so much, I figured he would like it too if he could get over his homophobia, especially considering men actually have a g-spot in there, whereas women dont. He loves it now though, and I don't think I could do oral on him without it. It takes him sooo long to get off from oral, and I have TMJ (a jaw disorder), that I cant keep it up very long. Now, I just do a little prostate massage, and its an almost instant "O"!

Old 05-01-2003, 12:05 PM   #6

hairjewels HB User
Oh my devastated, you sound like me. My husband never ever let me go there until recent. I keep telling him, it does not mean you are gay. I also keep telling him about his prostate being his g-spot. We are getting there. I am taking it slowly with him. He also took a long time to get off with oral sex or a hand job. Now with that extra stimulation, he has no problem. I am excited to have been the one to experience that with him.

Old 05-01-2003, 12:19 PM   #7

Mocha1 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by devastated:
Mocha, the pleasure would be from the male g-spot, or the prostate, which is located in the rectum. All males have one, regardless of sexual orientation.
Really? whoa, I didn't know that their "g-spot" was located in the rectum. Just learned something new, thanks.

Old 05-01-2003, 12:39 PM   #8
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User
Talking

haha, no prob Mocha!

HairJewels, hehe, the way I finally convinced him it was wrong to think of it as gay was I was like, "you like banging me in the butt, so using your insane logic that says since gay guys like anal stimulation, any guy who likes it must be gay, that would mean that since gay guys like to give it to their partner in the butt, him giving it to me in the butt would mean he was gay. I mean, he's still putting his penis in a butt, right? hehe, that got him thinking more about it, thank god. And besides, not all gay guys do participate in anal sex, I personally know a couple who don't.

Old 05-01-2003, 03:41 PM   #9
Inactive

focus HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by devastated:

There is no male g-spot that is comparable to the woman's g-spot. Males don't have anything close to that. The prostate is an erogenous zone that can feel pleasurable when stimulated, and can make orgams more powerful, but its no g-spot. It's been referred to as the male g-spot for ages, but its a term that has been used way too loosely, IMO.

Old 05-01-2003, 05:36 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Mocha1:
Hmmm, I'd think my bf was gay if he wanted to be penetrated in his anus. I mean if he's not gay what kind of pleasure can he get from that?
HOW CLOSED-MINDED!

That's like saying a girl shouldn't want oral sex or a vibrator unless she's a militant feminist or a lesbian. What's sad is that's a common viewpoint.

Focus, did you know girls have prostates? They do. Do you know where it is? Roundabouts the same area as the g-spot! OMG! How amazing! How did we ever draw this conclusion?

Old 05-02-2003, 04:03 AM   #11
(male)

Ron Z HB User
I am straight - been married for 26 years. I enjoy prostate stimulation. my wife works for a medical firm - she has a slightly curved probe with a small metal ball on the end - it works wonders!

also love to wear thong underwear and have her pull up firmly at the T -

favorite position - wife on back - I fold my legs under and sit beside her - she can reach the prostate and front as well! What an explosion of love!

Old 05-02-2003, 03:34 PM   #12

rex2 HB User
Gotta side with the pp's(pro-prostaters)on this one. A few years ago my wife decided she wanted to experiment with the ole "back door". I was very reluctant at first but with alot of persuading and prodding(no pun intended)on her part I finally relented. What a great decision on my part! Sorry all you guys out there that think there should be an "exit only" sign hung back there. You really don't know what you're missing by having your prostate manipulated during oral or any other type of sex for that matter. Could never admit it to my male friends but it's the best sex a guy could ever get from his girl. Too bad most guys' homophobia prevents them from the best, hardest and longest orgasm that they could imagine.

Old 05-02-2003, 04:52 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by focus:

There is no male g-spot that is comparable to the woman's g-spot. Males don't have anything close to that. The prostate is an erogenous zone that can feel pleasurable when stimulated, and can make orgasms more powerful, but its no g-spot.
Yeah, and consider yourselves lucky guys - the female g-spot us useless for a lot of women and is highly over-rated, IMO

Old 05-03-2003, 06:55 PM   #14
Inactive

YouNeverKnow HB User

What makes you gay is what you want to think about not what you do. You can't tell that most gay men are gay because they just look like everyone else.

Most guys would enjoy anal stimulation...if only they weren't so paranoid about being gay. Just another example of your mind limiting your potential.

Old 05-07-2003, 06:39 PM   #15

Deb614 HB User
The prostate is strictly a male organ. Which is why you haven't heard about a woman having prostate cancer.

Being gay isn't what you think about or who you have sex with, or how you have sex. Being gay is who you are.

As for the g-spot competition, who cares. I mean, come on, have you ever had a bad orgasm?

------------------
Deb
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" Albert Einstein

Closed Thread