It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
(male)

GITHUNU HB User
Masturbation

Have been on masturbation for over 15 years now and engaged to get married soon. my greatest fear is that due to the long engagement in Masturbation i might not satisfy my wife since i know that i can't be able to play sex for a long time before ejaculation.

need help out there.

Old 07-20-2012, 07:27 AM   #2
(male)

TrainedSeal HB User
Re: Masturbation

Take breaks and relax before you orgasm.
Sounds like you get too excited and orgasm too fast.

Get excited. Stop. Get excited. Stop.
rinse repeat until she wants you to, or like 20 mins have passed

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-20-2012 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Is asterisks appear in your post, the term is not allowed. Please fix your post when this happens. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
(male)

dadinfl HB User

Depends on masturbation habits...quickly to get it over with, or slowly to train yourself to last longer? The Big Picture is that you have gotten used to a certain sensation and you are getting ready for a new one. This should be exciting for both of you and a learning experience that you can work on over time. You may be surprised that the sensation isn't the same, and you might even last longer. Call me crazy, you could even voice your concerns at some point to take the pressure off.

Old 07-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

wachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB User

It is possible to train yourself to climax quickly, especially if that has been your masturbation preference. To counteract this, you can do edging and stop-and-go techniques where you get close to orgasm, take a short break and repeat.

Another way of training yourself to the different feelings of actual intercourse is to get a realistic masturbation sleeve meant to increase your stamina. The good ones that feel real are pricey though.

You can also use a technique I have outlined in another post on premature ejaculation. You can read it here: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/5025390-post6.html
It involves actually having an orgasm, but withholding the ejaculate so it's easy to achieve and erection again or even maintain it without any breaks. It can be mastered in a day or two with enough practice.

Finally, though time consuming, learning how to do Kegels would be a good start. By gaining sufficient control over your PC muscle (the one you use to stop and start urinating, and which is the one that contracts during orgasm) you can learn to either postpone orgasms or have dry multiple ones.

Edit, almost forgot: You can also agree to have pre-sex an hour or so before you want to have more lengthy intercourse (the exact time varies greatly between men). By then you should be ready gain a second erection but still be desensitized enough that you won't climax so easily. Alternatively you can masturbate a while before you expect intercourse.

If you're comfortable with your wife, try and communicate with her about this issue. It can alleviate a lot of stress and tense situations if she is aware of the issue and she might even be able to help you with practicing in various ways!

Good luck!

Last edited by wachix; 07-24-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Closed Thread