It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2003, 04:26 PM   #1

Ashleigh HB User
Post why can he only last for a min..?

When me and my boyfriend been having sex finally since we been together... we only go for a few seconds.. not een a minute and I don't know if he goes or what... well i think he does but... he says he doesn't know whats the matter with him?? And ideas???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-19-2003, 08:57 PM   #2
Inactive

DanaJ HB User
You don't say how old you two are, or how long you've been together, which would be beneficial in this case.

It could be due to lack of experience. Maybe he gets too excited and just doesn't know how to control the pace etc.
Do you use protection? That could also play a role.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2003, 08:47 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Young males, in particular, are apt to premature ejaculation. I believe I have admitted that on my first time I began ejaculating on my second stroke - what a bummer! Fortunatly, I got better over time, so give him a chance. Attempting to hold back an orgasm is not easy, but it is easy for women to complain and ridicule these men. But, at times, NOT reaching an orgams is at least as difficult for men as it for some woman to actually be able to reach orgams.

He will most likely improve with experience. What he needs to do, though, is to concentrate on you and make sure you are being pleasured. This can be via manual or oral activities, done before he beging intercourse.

To help him last longer, some options are for him to masturbate earlier in the day; use condoms; apply a delaying cream such as Mandelay, sold over the counter in pharmacies, including Walmart; or to use any of the other techniques frequently discussed here.

Help him out, encourage him and support him, and he will be fine.

Let me add that you see rather naive about sex - you don't even know if he has orgasmed for sure! Do some study on this and learn - make sure you always use condoms, and be aware how you can catch STDs.

Old 06-20-2003, 05:54 PM   #4

the big bopper HB User
hi, before ejac. tests. pull upward in toward the body. This happens gradually during intercourse.

Ejac. cannot happen unless the tests. are up toward the body, so a very gentle tug by either of u will return tests. to their natural postion, thus delaying ejac.

Erection might not be effected at all or ever so slightly, iof it is it will frim up asap.

This can be done as many times as either of u wish, thus allowing u to keep at it quite some time.

when i am with a new g/f i who has never done this, I tell her how, when and why. we do ti together a few times and eventually it is joint effort.

The thing is, either u or he must be very gentle.

Delaying ejac. can be great and add much pleasure to both of you.

ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM AND MOST CONDOMS WILL SLOW HIM DOWN A LITTLE ANYWAY!
Bio: Male, under 16, sexually active, ALWAYS USES CONDOMS!

Old 06-21-2003, 12:39 AM   #5

rage52 HB User
I know it might sound a little wierd but if you make him do some business a couple hours before you get together it will help a lot.

Closed Thread