It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2012, 04:55 AM   #1
(male)

Heck1 HB User
Question Penis size decreasing

Hi!
My penis size has been decreasing continually. There must a reason why all of a sudden it is happening. The sac where the testicles are in , it seems that the liquad has all dried up. Before, the sac was full of liquid but now only the two testicles are seen. It sometimes hurts because there is no protective liquid.Sometimes when I sit done, the pants will press down and cause a pain. The same type of pain when hit between the legs. Even my penis size has decreased. It also seems to have lost liguid, because before, it did look much more spongy. All thow I still have erections, it not as spontaniouse as before. Even before, you could see a bulge infront of pants but now it is quite flat. I have become very concuoise of it and is affecting me badly.
Before this happened, I hade jock-strap icth (my rectum was ichting). I don't know if that can help. It is as if I have become de-hydrated.
NB* I'm not a lover of drinking water and drink a lot of coffee.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2012, 05:12 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

wachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB User
Re: Penis size decreasing

You could try drinking more water and leaving the coffee. Coffee is a diuretic which means it forces your body to increase your urination.

I'm not sure that's the issue though, if you're only seeing this with your genitals and not the rest of your body.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2012, 06:27 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User
Re: Penis size decreasing

I would get some male hormone and pituitary hormone testing done. Testosterone is the primary hormone that affects penis size, but pituitary and adrenal hormones can affect it too. You oould see an endocrinologist or urologist or even your PCP to start with. Ask first over phone if they deal with male and pituitary hormones.

The Following User Says Thank You to ladybud For This Useful Post:
Heck1 (07-26-2012)
Old 07-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #4
(male)

Heck1 HB User
Thumbs up Re: Penis size decreasing

Hi!
I need to thank all of you that have replied to my problem. I appreciate it. It made me more comfortable to aproach the problem. I'll let you know what the outcome was.

THANKS

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-26-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
penis concern meatus