It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2003, 07:51 PM   #1

Dude2 HB User
Post ?Gay?

How Can You Really Tell if Your Gay And Is There Some Test You Can Take? Other Than If You Like Guys or not?
By The way im Male.

Old 06-21-2003, 08:20 PM   #2

allygirl HB User
Well,you can mess around with guys and call it experimental.Can you see yourself falling in love with,and marrying another male,if so,you're probably ****/bi-sexual.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-21-2003, 09:31 PM   #3

Annie45 HB User
Hi Dude2,

I have a son about to turn 15, and he talks to me a lot about his friends, their social lives, and his classmates that he and his friends speculate as to whether they're gay or not.

You are only 1*, and I expect you are simply experiencing a wide range of feelings and emotions. You are just entering puberty, and I think it's perfectly normal for you to want to understand what you're feeling.

I read your other two posts, and personally, I wouldn't care at all what my son wore while he slept. I think parents should trust their children and allow them the privacy they deserve at your age. You are also asking questions about boxers vs. briefs, so to me it seems very obvious you have alot of different thoughts and feelings going thru your mind right now.

My only concern is that this forum might not be the best place for you to look for answers. I believe there is a teen sexual health forum on this healthboard also, maybe you could talk to other guys your same age there and see what their thoughts are.

Most adult men who are on here probably already know if they're gay or not. I'm a woman, but I don't think there is any kind of a test you can take to find out. If you find yourself having thoughts or emotional feelings for guys, I think that's a normal part of maturing.

You may find you have the same thoughts about women...what I'm trying to say is you are at an age where you are learning who you are and your hormones are probably leading you to all kinds of places and thoughts that are new and unfamiliar to you.

Nobody will judge you for your questions, and I think it's great you are seeking advice and not ignoring what you think and feel--from what you sleep in, to whether you prefer boxers or briefs, or if you have a curiosity about gays and women, too.

My only other suggestion besides talking to teens on these subjects (you can be anonymous there, too) is that you don't turn to the internet sites designed for adults because they present a distorted view of sexuality in both men and women. I can understand if you're curious about it, but what you will see there isn't real.

Please check out the teen sexual health forum and see what kind of replies you get...chances are you will find you are not alone at all in your questions and thoughts.

Good luck in your self discovery!

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 06-22-2003).]

Old 06-22-2003, 07:45 AM   #4

Dude2 HB User
Thank You Alot And I Will Defently Go There And possible Get Better Questions And I HOpe You Are There To Answer Some Of Them. Thank You Agian And Im Sure Your A Great Mother.

Old 06-22-2003, 08:21 AM   #5

bfl HB User
due to the age of this poster...transferred to the teen sexual health board.

Closed Thread