It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
(male)

videogamecrazed HB User
condom question

It has been many years since i have had to use a comdom my wife and i have recently lost our son at seven and a half months gestation and the dr advises us to wait about six konths to a year to try again to avoid risk of low birth weight and miscarriage. with that being said we neithwr want any permanent surgeries and she is unable to take birth control. it has been years bit the last time i used condoms they always broke. the rwgular ones seem to be to small and the large ones to big. is there a such thong as a medium. sorry for what may be a silly question but looking to keep our sex life succesfull.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

wachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB User
Re: condom question

Yes and there are sites online that sell condoms in every size. Most have a size chart that requires you measure your penis when erect. Use that and get the appropriate size.

If you're worried about condoms breaking, stick with the known (more expensive) brands. Even a regular sized condom should be able to accommodate a very large penis, because they are very stretchable. Buy your size though and it should be a non-issue.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: condom question

Sorry for the sad situation, and good luck with your next attempt.

Meanwhile: condoms usually break for one of two reasons: they're old, or there isn't enough lubrication. Assuming you're getting new ones, just make sure there's plenty of lube. As for size, you may need to try different brands till you get a good fit...

Closed Thread