It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2003, 07:09 PM   #1

rikausm HB User
Exclamation Please help us out..... problem with ejaculation..

My boyfriend has been under alot of stress lately from his family. He's been feeling really tired and has little energy.

Among that, he's been having a certain problem in bed. He hasn't been in the mood really, and when he has done it, his semen has come out to be more clear than whitish. It's been happening for a few days and we only did it once each day.

He's really worried about it and I want to reassure him but I have no idea what to say. Could stress be causing this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2003, 07:19 AM   #2

rikausm HB User
Smile

[url="http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/47FCA.htm"]http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/47FCA.htm[/url]

We found out that stress does lower sperm count and we're hoping that's just it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2003, 04:14 PM   #3
Inactive

focus HB User
Just like to clarify something: sperm doesn't make semen white. Its the prostate fluid that makes semen look white. So just because semen is clear doesn't mean there's lower sperm count.

But yes, stress can affect a lot of things, including semen and sperm production, and most certainly sexual desire.

Old 06-24-2003, 10:30 AM   #4

rikausm HB User
Thank you very much.

Closed Thread