It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
(male)

stanley242 HB User
Angry odor around penis

Alright, I'm 17 a male (obviously) and have had sex about 2 and half times. Yes i know sounds weird but the second girl i tried it with nothing really happened. I have (for about the past 2 months) have gotten a foul odor around my penis. I am circumcised, wash regularly and eat a proper diet. The second girl I got sexual with had this exact same smell. However, I have ruled out the possibility of it being an STD's. Because, she is a virgin and is clean. Her odor was really strong and it took me forever to get the smell of my fingers. I hate to admit it but she is hairy and I don't think she really cleaned around it. I used a condom however that broke and we quit. I was wondering if it's a bacteria infection or yeast infection. I am very shy about going to the doctors with these kinds of matters, however, I decided to first see if I could alone figure out any solutions to this problem. Otherwise, I will be going to the doctor to get checked but I also don't want to rack up a bill for my parents. After the second girl I did have sex again and used a condom and that girl hasn't complained about getting anything so I am wondering if its just a bacteria I got because of the condom breaking.... please HELP.

P.S. please don't reply saying anything about STD's or anything.... I think its a bacteria infection or it could possibly that she had a severe yeast infection and I could've gotten it(if that's possible) i'd like to see if i can get rid of the smell at all... THANKS.

EDIT: also i forgot to mention that it doesn't hurt to masturbate or urinate. It's just a smell and I do wash up really well after i'm done masterbating and everything.

Last edited by stanley242; 07-26-2012 at 12:51 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2012, 01:49 AM   #2
(female)

lihinima HB User
Re: odor around penis

ok friend.... do you have your foreskin... ?

the way to avoid this is simple... when you wash your penis us some spirit on your penis and keep it for some times... if you can pull your foreskin and put the spirit and pull back ur foreskin it will burn alot so mix it with little water and do it for 2 or 3 days morning and night... when you sleep at night do not ware any thing pull your foreskin and let it dry.... i know this is hard but me and my boy friend did this together to solve this issue.... it's up to you....

lihini

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-26-2012 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Please type using full words. Thanks.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

wachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB User
Re: odor around penis

I don't think it's yeast, because that would show somehow. Plus you're circumcised so everything gets air all the time. You might have adopted some of her bacteria though.

I suppose one way of fixing it, and this is not very scientific, would be to get some surgeons/hospital soap and scrub with that. It should contain about 4% of chlorhexidine and will kill most anything bacteria related. You should be able to pick one up at a well stocked pharmacy or maybe online somewhere.

So scrub the entire area well, get it all soapy and let the soap work for at least a few minutes. Then rinse off really well.

You could also add some sodium bicarbonate powder right after, while it is still moist. The powder will inhibit bacterial growth and keep smells at bay. It's a bit grainy though. Works great in arm pits as well.

However, if you've picked up her smelly bacteria somehow, then you need to repopulate with your own. So, after having washed the area really well with the biocidal/disinfecting soap, you should rub your hands over your body, preferably on unwashed areas, and then rub your hands on the stinky area. Wash your hands afterwards.

If you're lucky, you can re-establish your own bacterial fauna.

Like I said, it's unscientific but it make sense

Closed Thread