It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2003, 03:30 PM   #16
Inactive

reneeintx HB User
Hmmm this reminds me of the "Grapes of Wrath" The woman nursing the undernourished old man.

Keep on keeping on Reallivewoman!

You wouldn't believe the stuff that turns me on

Old 06-09-2003, 06:34 PM   #17

timeclock HB User
To the original post....

I know this is a really personal question, but I must ask why, if you and your husband had this "wonderful bond" would you be divorced. This bond that you two had is very special. He looked to you for comfort and satisfaction especially on stressful days, what in the world would get in the way of that???? It sounds like you were also satisfied after this act as well, so it wasn't that he wasn't satisfying you was it?

Sorry for the personal question, you don't need to answer if you want.....just a thought.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2003, 07:07 PM   #18

Reallivewoman HB User
You are absolutely right, it is personal. As anyone knows who has had a relationship that lasts a significant amount of time, your sensual life is not your whole life. There came to be other areas that we did not count on that intervened and we were young enough not to know how to deal with them at the time. He is a fine man. I do not need anyone's approval to feel as I do or to know what it is I want; in fact I have been fascinated at the many levels of judgement directed towards me. I am not hurting anyone, my ex-band was not hurting anyone. He didn't run home and become stressed when he dropped a paperclip. There are many ways to deal with stress, meditation, exercise, etc, he chose nursing. It's as simple and complicated as that. You are right on one count, we were both satisfied with the experience and the bond that developed in that area of our lives.

Old 06-09-2003, 07:36 PM   #19
Inactive
(male)

zak HB User
I don't think it's that weird. I think s&m is alot stranger. Enjoying giving pain or enjoying receiving it is weird to me but whatever consenting adults want to do, fine.

I was with a woman once who had milk. I found it to be a turn on. I'm sure there's plenty of married men who've tasted their wives milk but who'd never admit to it.

So when you say induced lactation...are you saying that any woman who has her breasts sucked on long enough will begin lactating? How long does it take? Like an hour a day for a month? I thought pregnancy was a prerequisite??

Old 06-10-2003, 08:41 AM   #20

Reallivewoman HB User
yes anyone can induce lactation provided they are capable of making milk. Many pregnant women themselves are unable to nurse because of low volume or other concerns. You need never to have had a baby to breastfeed, as a previous post said there have been wet nurses for as long as we can remember. If you want to learn how there are far better teachers than I. On your browser or search engine punch in breastfeeding and all kinds of sites will pop up. The La Leche league is a good one, they give detailed instructions on how to bring in your milk primarily for adoptive mothers. There are a couple Adult nursing sites as well, if I remember correctly, it's been awhile since I've visited so I don't know whether they are still online. For the previous post who loved having her nipples sucked but never been pregnant, you need never be pregnant. It can be done now and I am with you, my breasts and nipples have always provided enormous heat and sexual appetite and nursing is just another way to fulfill them.

Old 06-10-2003, 01:58 PM   #21

starlighteyes32 HB User
just a very short response.. After my second child my mil never dried up and i never breast fed.. My dr said it is just they way my body is.. The term wet nurse was involved.. HE made sure though many tests that i did not have any type of cancer, witch i do not, and than said oh well you have to live with it.. here is a joke in a way makes me chuckle but fits too.. If uncomfortable just say to the person, know the saying got milk>> and after a response than just say i do.. could be an ice breaker.. have a good day star..

Old 06-11-2003, 04:01 PM   #22

thorsten_jan HB User
I agree that it would be a bit weird to do it constantly like a child would nurse.
BUT
sometimes, with a special person..that would be awesome! Never done it but would sure like to try after reading this!

Old 06-14-2003, 12:25 PM   #23

doc4u HB User
i think your fetish is erotic, sexy and completely harmless.when you find your man he is going to be thrilled and bound to you by this private and special link he will always have with you.he will be a very lucky man.lettng him know about it will occur naturally when you become intimate with him.he will let you know how he feels about it instantly!

Old 06-14-2003, 03:57 PM   #24
Melissa_Shaw

Talking

Hi,

Just an input about the subject, I've got a 16 month old baby boy. I breastfed for six weeks but had to give up due to sore, cracked nipples, I got depressed and I couldn't cope anymore. when my milk came in, my soon to be husband had been sucking on my nipples for a little while when this clear liquid came out, he said it tasted very sweet, every now and again when we were going to make love, he sucked my nipples just for a taste of this fluid, I didn't mind because it was enjoyable, when the proper milk came in, Mark chose not to taste it, my baby came along and fed all the time, Mark could no longer see my breasts as sexual things to suck or play with. I brought a breast pump and after a while, my milk automatically dried up even though midwives did not believe me this could happen, ( It did by the way ). Now after all this time after breastfeeding, I can't stand my fiance sucking on my nipples anymore, he leaves that part of my body alone which I'm pleased about as my nipples still feel tender so no I don't think there is anything wrong with a man brestfeeding on a woman's nipples to get milk, if I could stand it I'd do it as I used to love my breasts messed about with icluding the sucking, each to their own, it's not harming anyone.

Love Melissa
xx

Old 06-14-2003, 07:47 PM   #25

Bruzer HB User
I always found sucklng my wifes breasts when she was lactating a big turn on. The milk is very sweet. I loved it but she did not, to her it was for our baby and she would only let me once or twice with each child. Anyway, I don't think it's weird at all, I love it when she gives me oral sex and swallows and I think thats probably a lot more distasteful than breast milk.

regards,
Bruzer

Old 06-15-2003, 10:37 AM   #26
Senior Veteran

ffsmith HB User
I do not remember breast feeding the first time.
What good is it if you can not remember?

Old 06-16-2003, 12:57 AM   #27
JimboJones2

I dont think that drinking this milk is very healthy for an adult person since this milk contains a lot of things which the body gets rid off.
This is why babies shouldn't be fed to long with this milk.

Old 06-16-2003, 03:53 AM   #28

allygirl HB User
I don't think that's so,jim...

Old 06-16-2003, 06:14 AM   #29
Inactive

Snazzy101 HB User
Jim, that's not correct Breastmilk is full of nutrients to help a baby grow, not waste products that the mother is getting rid of. Also, women are encouraged to breastfeed for at least a year, and many continue to do so for another year or two. It's not harmful in any way. Why would it be harmful to consume human milk, but ok to drink milk from a cow? A cow isn't even the same species.

Whether or not someone *wants* to drink breast milk is a different story. But there is nothing in it that is harmful.

Old 06-16-2003, 06:31 AM   #30
(male)

UH-60 HB User
Wow! Are you telling me if I suck on my wife's breasts they will eventually produce milk? We have an ongoing joke where I tell her to give me some milk, believing that it can't really happen. This would be the ultimate turn-on. I've fantasized for years about drinking breast milk. I think you'll find that most men do also. Don't worry about how to bring it up. When you are in your next relationship just ask him "What do you think about trying breastmilk?" It's as simple as that. Don't worry about it. He'll probably want to. In the rare case that he doesn't it won't be a big deal.

Closed Thread