It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2003, 03:26 PM   #1

Reallivewoman HB User
Post Men who like to breastfeed

I am a woman who loves to nurse men. I haven't heard or read too much about this and I was wondering if this is something men like. I was in a long marriage and breastfed my child and my husband loved it so i continued after I weaned my daughter. He nursed before work and came home from lunch to suckle and then after work. If he was having a stressful day he would come home and nurse for awhile and return to his job. It was a part of my life for 10 years. I am now divorced and hate to give up this sensual and erotic part of my life. How do I bring it up when I am dating someone. The thought of a man milking me is overwhelmingly a turn on for me and hopefully for another man one day. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. T

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reallivewoman For This Useful Post:
matrixlord (06-11-2012), tropical1 (08-18-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2003, 10:26 PM   #2
Inactive

HERMIT HB User
I dunno-while my wife breastfed our child, I would sometimes relieve her when she felt full and sore. I must admit it was quite a turnon. I could also see how relaxing and close it could be for the two of you. Don't knock something till you try it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2003, 01:35 AM   #3
Inactive

netviper13 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Dolphin Diva:
Holy cow! Are you serious? You breastfed your HUSBAND after you weaned your child? Did you do this in front of your kid? IMO, the thought of a full grown man nursing like an infant is disgusting.

Ever heard of the saying 'to each, his/her own'? If not then learn it. If it's offensive to you, then so be it, but each person has something they find turns them on. For some it may be breasts or butts, but for this woman it's breastfeeding. Might not exactly be something that everybody has tried, but there's no reason to call it 'disgusting'.

As for the original post, with something as personal as this is, you would probably be best served in waiting until your relationship gets very intimate before revealing your fetish. Perhaps you could ask your partner what his fetish(es) is/are, that might make a better icebreaker on the subject.

[This message has been edited by netviper13 (edited 06-08-2003).]

Old 06-08-2003, 11:09 AM   #4
(female)

dianabarry HB User
How do you keep making milk for all that time without being pregnant? Don't you dry out after a while? Some people are just too kinky for my conservative mind.

Old 06-08-2003, 11:41 AM   #5
Inactive

Dolphin Diva HB User
Arrow

netviper13 ~ Yes, I have heard of the phrase "to each his own"........that's why I clearly stated IN MY OPINION. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

------------------
"He that studieth revenge keepeth his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well." John Milton

Old 06-08-2003, 12:59 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

zak HB User
how could you have milk for ten years?

Old 06-08-2003, 02:55 PM   #7
Veteran

UF baby HB User
The milk doesn't dry out until the breast is no longer stimulated.

Old 06-08-2003, 04:53 PM   #8

krk008 HB User
Wink

i would agree with netviper. you should ask him his fetishes and slowly get him to talk abt it.
all the best.

dolphin you can state your opinion as long as you dont offend others.
hv fun.

Old 06-08-2003, 07:11 PM   #9

chemicaldreamer HB User
You guys never heard of wet nurses before? You don't need to be pregnant to produce milk. As long as it's stimulated, it will continue to produce milk.

As for this fetish. It's fine with me. I haven't tried it personally yet, but i would definitely love to if my gf or wife was ever pregnant and they weren't grossed out by it.

Old 06-08-2003, 09:45 PM   #10

fox_tse HB User
Is it possible for a women to keep producing milk?, how come?, it can't be possible can it?.

Actually I would like to try to be breastfed, I don't think it is a turn on but it is very passionate and intimate if I may say, although I haven't try it.

Old 06-08-2003, 10:14 PM   #11

allygirl HB User
It's possible to keep producing milk. I can't imagine that anyone would say that's gross. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

[This message has been edited by allygirl (edited 06-09-2003).]

[This message has been edited by allygirl (edited 06-09-2003).]

Old 06-09-2003, 07:41 AM   #12

Reallivewoman HB User
I absolutely in no way nursed in front of my child. It was an intimate loving act between two consenting adults. I don't want to nurse just anyone, but that special someone.

Old 06-09-2003, 07:51 AM   #13

Reallivewoman HB User
I forgot to thank each of you for your support. It was tough to come forward, you feel so alone sometimes. I am not sure it was the right thing but you've been very accepting, with the one exception, and it means very much to me. Thanks again, T

Old 06-09-2003, 08:09 AM   #14

Reallivewoman HB User
I'm new at this so I'm not used to saying everything i want to in one post. After rereading your comments I would like to address breastfeeding. You do not have to be pregnant to nurse. It is called induced lactation. All you need is a willing partner. The pituatary gland is responsible for lactation not the ovaries as is the misconception. Anyone can experience it if they want to and are capable of producing enough milk. It's a very lovingand profound experience, a connection with your mate, a bond with your mate that resembles, but not entirely of course, the bond you create with your infant when you nurse. It is not always a sexual act but can lead there if you choose. Also there is a direct correlation between nursing and a woman's genitals. You separate this when you nurse your baby but the overwhelming good feelings and satisfaction are the same. If this is too much info, like I said, I am new at this. T

Old 06-09-2003, 12:37 PM   #15

moxie1 HB User
I find it disturbing that your man would run home to nurse if work got stressful. You have to admit that's a bit weird.

Closed Thread