It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2003, 02:29 PM   #1

Mementh HB User
Post Pain in penis?

I suspect i might have a STD, its a light annoying sharp pain in the glans of my cockhead

random and also sometimes slight pain after urination

help

Old 06-24-2003, 12:49 PM   #2

mysteryman HB User
Exclamation

I might have the same thing..
I had unprotected sex with a girl a week ago and a few days afterwards i noticed a slight burning in the tip of my penis... Its not a bad pain, and it isnt noticable all the time.. It just burns a tiny bit most of the time, but there is no physcal evidence of an STD.
The head of my penis isnt noticably red or anything, but sometimes it does seem a little red from irritation. It isnt really sensitive to the touch, but when i **** it feels a little awkward. My friends say its just a mental thing, but i definately feel some kind of light stinging sensation alot of the time. Its not painfull though. It wasnt noticable till about 3-4 days after sex. Can someone help me out??????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2003, 12:52 PM   #3

mysteryman HB User
I go to the doctor for my college sports physical in 2 days, should i mention it to him?? i dont know who to go to, and i dont want my parents to find out. There is a health clinic near my house and i am 18 years old, would they give me tests and how much do u think they would cost????
Please help, im worried as hell.

Old 06-24-2003, 06:46 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Both you guys need to see a doctor. Even mild symptoms like mysteryman reports can be signs of a UTI which, if left untreated, can lead to prostatitis and epididymitis, to mention two of the nicer things. If caught early, antibiotics can clear you right up. If you wait, nerves can be damaged by the infection and result in chronic pain that is incurable. If you think you are mature enough to be having sex, you should be mature enough to see out medical help.

Old 06-24-2003, 11:08 PM   #5

mysteryman HB User
i think i will see a doctor soon, but i dont know what doctor to see. i have a physical with my family doctor on thursday, should i tell him??? if i do my parents will find out and be dissapointed as hell with me... we have a health center, but i dont know if they deal with this stuff and if its free. i need some help from someone who has been here, please help me. if at all possible i want to keep my parents from finding out, but the last thing i want to happen is to have permanant damage. how long can i go before damage occurs, its just a slight sensation i feel about half of the time.

Old 06-25-2003, 03:17 AM   #6

Mementh HB User
i fifured it was that or a infection.. i will go see the doc ASAP i might have to skip work to do that?

or go the next day

can any doc help with this or do i need a specalist

Old 06-25-2003, 06:32 AM   #7
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Both of you can go to a free health clinic near your homes. If you don't know of one look in the phone book. Call a Teen hotline or do a search online just type free clinic. How you find help isn't the hard part and you know that. Stop procrastinating and get tested before you do unnecessary damage to yourselves. I hope you both learn an important lesson here and never have unprotected sex again. It's just not worth this kind of frustration right? I can only hope you acquired an STD that is curable HIV hasn't gone away you both should know that. Your age group is the fastest growing group to be infected with the HIV virus and that's no lie!! She may seem healthy to you and very well may appear so but because it has a long incubation period she may not know she has it yet herself. I am speaking generally here I don't mean to imply the girls you two slept with have it. But as easily as you got whatever it is you got is just as easy to get HIV. Please be more cautious wear condoms no matter what. Also by the way I don't think you even have to give your name at a free clinic. So get your butt's over to one and get yourselves back into health . Always wear protection!!!! I just can't say it enough.

Old 06-25-2003, 08:50 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

LiLnuTTy HB User
You def. need to see a doc. whether its your family physician or not. Its all confidential, your doctor isnt just going to go to your parents and tell them stuff.
PLanned Parenthood is also a good place to go. The charges are based on your income. (if you even have income) and they are also confidential, so you have nothing to wrry about there, so GO! You need some kind of treatment before it develops into something major. Most likely its just a UTI or something of the sort that an antibiotic will fix.
I hope this is a lesson for the learning, ALWAYS wear protection. ALong with protection against an STD its a protection against pregnancy too, and from the sound of it, it sounds like that could also be a possibility.
GOod luck!

Old 06-25-2003, 07:08 PM   #9

mysteryman HB User
i did have unprotected sex, only cuz we were both drunk and didnt know it was gonna happen. she is on birth control though, thats the only reason i did it. the stinging has really died down, i couldnt even really notice it much today, much better than it has been the last few days. i washed my wang with soap after i sobbered up the next morning cuz i was worried, is it possible for soap to irritate me for a few days if it somehow got inside? i go to my family doctor tomorrow, should i ask him where a free clinic is?

Old 06-25-2003, 10:21 PM   #10
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Soap can definitely cause a stinging if it got in there. I would bet that is exactly what happened. But since your going to the Doctor anyway and like the last post said Doctors won't go running to your parents. But if your uncomfortable talking about what happened with your family Doctor then yes ask for a referral. But definitely go and get tested so you will be sure it's nothing more serious. Better safe than sorry as the old adage goes.

Old 06-26-2003, 01:10 AM   #11

Mementh HB User
mine does nto sting that much but i will try and get there ASAP, but i will ahve to take a day off work

but a day off work is better then getting a infection and loosing my bast pal

Old 06-27-2003, 07:16 AM   #12

Mementh HB User
i have not managed to get off work... but i am still worried... i am not having any ******* problem..

i have always had a slight twinge (this has been going on for years and this is because i have always had a acid reflux and other problems with boel movements) when i finish *******... and thats still there

no nothing really... cept when i am thinking specifically about the RISKS that i stupidly took...

now i think that it was just nerves misfireing...

coudl that have been the case?

Closed Thread