It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
(male)

Futurex HB User
Want to but brain gets in the way?!

Hello, I was separated from my wife for almost 2 years. We both had partners while we were apart. The first year we would have sex everytime we where along together. After that first year we started to date others. She had several more encounters then I. Unfortunately she choose to share details with me mostly about size and finger technique. So long story short not. I get hard easy and often. But when we start to have intercourse it goes soft. She is not a talker during sex so getting her to use my name helps but she like to make noises LOUD. So I know she is enjoying it but I can't help thinking she is comparing me to the other guys. She says I make her feel good and she likes it. I have been told my penis is big, not huge. I have the size, I just can't get the thoughts out of my head. Is there something she or I can do. We don't hardly do any penis fourplay. It's pretty much about her vagina but that's always done it for me. We have been together 24+ plus years I am in my mid 40's and she is in her early 40's.

Help please.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-30-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Old 07-31-2012, 04:10 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

wachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB User
Re: Want to but brain gets in the way?!

Try and turn it around in your mind. Does it make any difference to you that you've been with other women? Does it lessen your enjoyment of your wife's vagina? If not, then it's a pretty good bet that she truly feels like she says.

She trusts you since she has shared details. So you should be happy about that.
Size is also only one factor in sexual enjoyment. Women have different preferences in what they enjoy. Technique and stamina are much more important than size though. And topping that is how much she loves you. Orgasm and sexual enjoyment is mostly in the mind.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-31-2012 at 08:22 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to wachix For This Useful Post:
Futurex (08-01-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread