It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2003, 11:55 AM   #1
Inactive

Pippin31 HB User
Question To Cadis31 RE: big girl, NEVER

"To be honest, no, I would never date or enter into a long-term relationship with a big girl. I'm married but even if I wasn't, I don't go for heavy girls. Never have and never will."

What if your wife were to gain a considerable amount of weight someday...either through pregnancy...health problems..or age? Would you leave her? You say you never would ďgoĒ for big girls...never have and never will. So, what if your wife ends up being a big girl, especially if she couldnít control the situation? JUST CURIOUS?

What about anyone else who reads this and says NO to a heavy girl....what if the love of your life ends up a "big" girl??? Is that different??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2003, 12:03 PM   #2

crazy_cat HB User
Hey Pippen, sorry if im butting in here but im browsing the board and couldnt resist. You ask what if his wife put on a lot of weight in the future? Well i think thats a different issue altogether. He fell in love with his wife because of how she was at the time they met, i think thats what he meant when he said he would never be attracted to an overweight woman.... not attracted to, that doesnt mean he would abandon a woman he already loves if she had weight problems in the future for any number of reasons.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2003, 12:30 PM   #3
Inactive

Pippin31 HB User
I don't mind you "butt" in

I just took it as though fat girls are repulsive and regardless he wouldnít be attracted. Some men are like that you know...I have actually heard a guy say if his wife gains weight, he is out of there! He sounded pretty serious. I thought to myself, well buddy your not such a catch yourself. I think it is pure arrogance on his part to have said that. (The guy I know, not you posters...please donít misunderstand that sentence

Old 07-07-2003, 02:50 PM   #4

crazy_cat HB User
Yes Pippin, i know what you mean. There are men like that, they just want a trophy wife. But i dont think there are that many out there, i think over time eveyone, including men lol, become more understanding and realistic!! I think it would take a very mean hearted person to make a statement like that about his wife or girlfriend. I also think men like that must be emotionally ignorant as they can have no idea how wonderful intimacy can be with a person you have grown so familiar with that you know every single inch of their skin, know what does it for them, what doesnt.... that kind of loving is very special and has nothing to do with being slim or overweight. It's really nice when you can act round your boyfriend like you do round your cat, lol!

Old 07-07-2003, 03:00 PM   #5
Inactive

Pippin31 HB User
Agree

Old 07-08-2003, 12:50 AM   #6
Inactive

Pippin31 HB User
cadis31
Thanks for your honest reply, I do appreciate it. You know, come to think of it, I bet yoga would be a great workout for my cousin. Especially with her pain situation. I used to work at a gym for years and our newest thing was Pilates. Thatís a bit like Yoga, but more intense. Yoga would probably be perfect for someone with an illness. I have pelvic and back pain, I may have to check into that myself. I workout, but I am not really supposed to. I have a disc injury pressing the spinal cord and was told never to lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk. I didnít listen very well. I guess Yoga could be considered strength training as well.
Anyway, for all of you who took the time to answer my post with dignity and consideration, thank you...I appreciate your honest answers. Hope to chat with you in the future.

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 07-08-2003).]

Old 07-10-2003, 11:27 AM   #7

cadis31 HB User
Talking

Hey, you're welcome!

Yoga is great, my wife has several people that take her class that have or have had health problems and they love it.

Closed Thread