It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2003, 01:21 AM   #1

drifter101 HB User
Post Does marijuana use slow growth?

I have researched on the topic but have never found any hard proof. Does anyone know if marijuana use will actually reduce testosterone and slow the growth of the penis when you're a teenager?

Old 07-01-2003, 04:55 AM   #2
(female)

Wildpink HB User
I dont know about that, but I remember I once went out with a guy who had smoked alot of marijuana and some other drugs and he always had a real hard time getting to ejaculate-it took him ages. i dunno, i think maybe it can do some deterance of growth but im not sure.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2003, 04:18 AM   #3

Damaeus HB User
I dunno if it will reduce testosterone or not, but I knew a guy who had smoked marijuana heavily since before he was in his teens and he seemed to have no problems in the size department. He was well above average, in fact. Of course, one could suspect that if he hadn't smoked, he could have ended up with a few more inches per his genetics, but there's really no proof either way, I don't think.

Damaeus

Old 07-03-2003, 05:08 AM   #4
Inactive

Samisunrider HB User
I used to smoke a lot and i can honestly tell you it DOES affect your sex DRIVE. You'll be more excitable, active and stimulated and have an overall better experience.

About the size? I dont think it does anything.

Old 07-03-2003, 05:09 AM   #5
Inactive

Samisunrider HB User
I used to smoke a lot and i can honestly tell you it DOES affect your sex DRIVE. You'll be more excitable, active and stimulated and have an overall better experience.

About the size? I dont think it does anything.

Old 07-06-2003, 11:57 AM   #6

Crimson_M HB User
Most depressants, like marijuana and alcohol will inhibit your ability to sustain an erection and achieve orgasm. I've never heard anything about size.

It is much harder to concentrate due to the chemical changes. They have done studies at my school where they have introduced various drugs like marijuana, LSD, etc. to spiders and they produced highly irregular web structure.

So.. if you want to produce a highly irregular web structure, or really frustrate your partner, do drugs. Don't listen to the potheads.

Old 07-10-2003, 03:46 PM   #7

SubwayToVenus HB User
Cool

mmhhhh... hehe
the only thing I have to say is that the orgasm multiplies by 100 when you are high....

Old 07-10-2003, 07:40 PM   #8

JohnnyReb HB User
Crimson, I see that you have bought into the government's propaganda war against cannabis without researching the issue yourself. First off, marijuana is not a depressant...you are thinking of alcohol. Secondly, there is absolutely no evidence to prove that marijuana use, in any way, impairs sexual function or body development. Thirdly, what does a spider on lsd spinning **** have to do with a human's penis growth. Your opinion is based on myths and lies. Leave those potheads alone....they are having great sex despite what you may "think".

Closed Thread