It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2003, 11:21 PM   #1

dubstyle HB User
Post Newly concerned

Hi everyone this is a great site...I am 21 a student in college..my sex drive and activity has been down lately to the concern with these growths on my penis...I have had them for as long as i remember and one day i decided to pick at one of them and it got a wee bit bigger..i am not famliar with the details of the male anatomy..i am circumsized and these bumps are in a row of 3 to each side of the underside of my shaft near the head. i have showed Dr's and they said it was HPV which was a relief but now i want them gone...i used to be a sex god and now im nothing..i dont care if they are completely gone i just want one of them a little bit smaller...you all are great and i feel what you are going through thank you for your time

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2003, 11:22 PM   #2

dubstyle HB User
im sorry in my last post i put was HPV when in fact it WAS NOT HPV!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2003, 11:23 PM   #3

dubstyle HB User
im sorry in my last post i put was HPV when in fact it WAS NOT HPV!

Old 07-14-2003, 03:29 AM   #4

Mr.Devine HB User
Hi. It might go back down to the size it was before, if you don't do anything else to it. If you've had it all your life and it's only gotten bigger recently, it should go back down. Whenever I've messed with anything, Neosporin almost always puts whatever it was, back to normal. I do recommend hydrogen peroxide with cotton once a day or so, so there won't be any infection.

---Mr. Devine

Old 07-14-2003, 10:25 AM   #5

dubstyle HB User
Does this sound like a case of PPP because i recently started masturbating with a lubricant and i read that they papules sometimes grow in moisture

Closed Thread