It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2003, 09:56 AM   #1
Inactive

tmotsoane HB User
Unhappy how to treat a virgin

i have never had relationships with virgins before and now i have this gal and i love her. there's just one problem; she's a virgin and it a bit difficult to get to do it, we are very intimate but she just won't let me stick it in!! that's bordering me and i just need to know what to do!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2003, 11:27 AM   #2

grimlock HB User
if you love her then why don't you wait until she feels ready. she will let you know when she is ready for intercourse or else you could tell her that when she is ready to let you know. it's not a game where you have to try and 'stick it in' as soon as you can.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2003, 12:31 PM   #3
(male)

jim1 HB User
Slow down and be reasonable here, if you really "love" her. She is waiting for her own reasons--maybe to see if you really are the right one for her. If you keep pushing the topic, that will be her answer on what you're looking for. When the time is right, it will be right for both of you. Don't blow a shot at a great girl by being too pushy. Let her know that you want to become more intimate, definitely--but tell her it's her call when.... One thing you may not have considered here: would you rather be hooking up with someone who puts out for anyone? If and when she does choose you, that's gotta mean something special to you. Play this one with your heart, not your crotch: she may very well be the one that will make your life everything you ever hoped for.

Old 07-15-2003, 04:24 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
As a virgin, I'm sure your girlfriend is somewhat apprehensive of having intercourse for the first time.

In addition, she may want to wait until she feels she is love with you before allowing you to be the one who deflowers her.

Taking your time, respecting her wishes and gaining her trust is what it is all about. When the time is right it will happen. Just be sure you are both taking precautions relative to contraception. As you are not a virgin using a condom as one of the means of contraception will also reassure her that you aren't in any position to transmit an STD to her.

Old 07-15-2003, 05:49 PM   #5
(male)

JDinCA HB User
I agree with all the other posts. You just can't keep trying to stick it in, that's wrong, you know where she stands, so it's time to drop it and tell her to let you know when she is ready. You then never bring the subject up again no matter how long it takes.

Closed Thread