It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2003, 09:00 AM   #1

Guyfromtx HB User
Post Pimples on Scrotum

I'm a 27 year old male and I have what appears to be pimples on my scrotums. I've had these for as long as I can remember. I've always been way to embarressed to even talk about them. I did meantion it to my friend years ago and he told me thats normal. So i took his word for it. But now i'm 27 years old this doesn't seem normal at all. These pimples can be popped with a needle like a regular pimple but its really painful. They don't seem to be on the surface. They are deeper so its really hurts to pop them. They are hard too. But once popped they go away just like normal pimples but i get them all the time. Its so painful to pop them i don't worry about them cause they cause me on physical pain . They are just really annoying and embarrsing.

I've had these for as long as i can remember. I'm about positive i've had them before my first sexual experience. I haven't always had safe sex. Yesterday my friend and I were talking about an STD and for some reason it made me so scared. I might have had one all this time and not known it. I know doctors are trained professionals for dealing with stuff like this but its still so embarrsing. I honestly never worried about it and took my friends word that its normal. So i've never done anything about it.

Can someone PLEASE! Why am i getting these "pimples" at age 27 i'm odviosoulsy way past puberty.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2003, 09:25 AM   #2

TFI HB User
it sounds like PPP they are meant to be normal and something like 1 in 10 people have them you sound lucky my penis is covered in them and im still a virgin at 17

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2003, 03:40 AM   #3
Inactive

tmotsoane HB User
i agree with tfi, i think those pimples are completel normal. if by any chance you think they are affecting your social/sexual life, then consult a doctor to give you a confrimation!

Closed Thread