It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2003, 01:41 PM   #1

DawanB HB User
Post Magna RX Enlargement Pills

Do these things really work? If anyone has tried them let me know. I want some feedback. I personally dont think a pill can make you bigger but I can be wrong.

Old 07-20-2003, 01:52 PM   #2

happy go lucky HB User
there are only 2 ways to have a large penis,

1. have a genetic history here there are large penis' in the family

2 or have surgery, which i understand is painful, and may effect performance and/or pleasure

Most guys are fixated on the size of their penis and yet most females could care less. In fact, most females dislike having sex with a fellow who has a very large penis.

My feeling is, it isn't the size that counts but the skil in how you use it. That skill coems from expereince and caring for the person you are with, (meaning satisfying her is more important that your satisfaction, if you r lucky u will find a woman who feels the same way)!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2003, 04:56 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

german30 HB User
You are not wrong, Enlargement Pills are just a bunch of rubbish, Happy's right just make do with you have

Old 07-21-2003, 12:10 AM   #4
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Wanting a bigger penis, re-growing lost hair on the head, are 2 common wants of most men, and the snake oil peddlers know it. Save your money and take a multi-vitamin. Basically the same thing except for the price.

Old 07-21-2003, 07:54 AM   #5

Rixtar HB User
Although the claims in advertising may be misleading, the ingredient profiles of these supplements can benefit any man who takes them.

The majority of the ingredients are vaso-dilators that increase circulation while some of the other ingredients address the libdo.

I have taken an variety of different supplements that have been targeted to address sexual function for men doing research for employment related projects. Most really do have some benefit. I am 45 and did notice increased erection frequency. As far as size was concerned, I noticed a slight increase in flacid size, and due to the increase in firmness or rigidity some increase in erection size.

[This message has been edited by Rixtar (edited 07-21-2003).]

Old 03-29-2004, 07:39 PM   #6

Sauceboy01 HB User
Re: Magna RX Enlargement Pills

well.. that's good to know!

Closed Thread