It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2003, 09:50 PM   #1

hkystar HB User
Post Afraid 16 year old

I am a 16 year old guy, and i have an uncut penis and its kinda small, if i get it cut will it be bigger, also i tried some exercises for my penis and its swollen, i am kinda worried that it wont get better. Also when i move my foreskin to the back of my head it hurts and it wont stay the head is SENSATIVE and it hurts please help me!

Old 07-20-2003, 12:48 AM   #2
(male)

lordduzi HB User
Getting cut will not make your penis bigger. And only being 16 it could still grow more. BTW how big is it, 5 to 6 inches hard is normal sized.

Your penis will return to normal after the exercises, it might take a few days depending on what these "exercises" were. Also, I have heard of no exercises that will actually lengthen the penis, it is probably a scam.

As for stretching the foreskin, yes the head will be sensitive, and you have to keep stretching to keep it back off the head when erect. This means stretching every day, not stretching it for hours at a time.

[This message has been edited by lordduzi (edited 07-20-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2003, 08:17 AM   #3
(male)

Curtdude HB User
DUDE! your only 16 there is some growin time still to go dont worry about your size!!! you say that your doing somthing to make it bigger and it is swollen. HEY Stop hitting your poor unit with the hammer! Dude seriously you do have some growin time to go also as the other poster said about the 5-6 inches your gona be fine. You have a predetermined unit size it comes from your mom and dad's gene pool and there aint anything you can do about it. Getting cired isnt gona make your bigger either. Dude just go with the flow dont worry about your size just be an expert with what you got and make your woman happy in bed when the time comes. Twig and Berries come in different shapes and sizes some are long some are short some hang low some are up high its all in the gene pool
as for the skin dude wash it daily in the shower or bath and you will not have any problems with it it will be OK

Good luck
Curt dude

Old 07-22-2003, 02:49 PM   #4

bngreen HB User
Penis size in the locker room is differend then penis size in the bedroom. I don't know your reasons for wanting a larger penis..if it is to impress girls, don't worry. A large penis is painful. Besides, it is the width not the length that satisfies a woman's needs. My man is an uncut 6 incher (hard) and I have no complaints. Now the pain part...don't know what to tell you there. Good luck.

Closed Thread