It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2003, 08:39 AM   #1
(male)

Dave Bond HB User
Post Wish my soft penis size was larger...

Does anyone else get this?

I'm 5.5 inches hard, but my soft size is tiny - about 1.5 to 2 inches soft and wrinkled. I wish I had a larger penis. My hard size is average or just below, but my soft size gets funny looks in the changing rooms of my local swimming pool.

anyone else like this?????

Old 07-21-2003, 10:36 AM   #2

idratherbeflying HB User
Smile

my fiance's is like that...but it doesn't bother me a bit

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2003, 12:09 PM   #3

The Jack HB User
Actually, your soft size will vary with temperatures. Mine gets very short and wrinkly after I get out of the pool, but sometimes when its warm its soft size is around 2 inches +/- There's nothing to worry about as long as it works properly!

Old 07-21-2003, 12:59 PM   #4

Mystery_00 HB User
why do guys worry about stuff like that? my dh's is like that when he gets done swimming and such. i dont care about it! it must be a 'guy thing'? besides, what good does it do soft anyways?

Old 07-21-2003, 03:20 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
What good is a soft penis? Well, if it is long, it is great in the men's locker room! This isn't a man/woman thing - it is a man/man thing.

The only thing I know is the think erotic thoughts but stop after the penis expands a bit. I mean, you want to be bigger in the shower, but not hard.

Old 07-22-2003, 01:08 AM   #6
(male)

Dave Bond HB User
Yeah, you want it to be long in the locker room, but mine never is, in fact, it seems to shrivel even more!

My girlfriend likes me to wear speedos too, and also tight trousers, but I have nothing to show off in them!!

Old 07-22-2003, 05:57 AM   #7
Inactive

Marco HB User
Dave, your shrinking violet of a d**k should be the worst of your problems. (BTW, mine is just like yours. And I walk around the gym locker room naked and never give it a thought, too busy sneakin' peeks at the other guys' equipment!)

Old 07-22-2003, 06:08 AM   #8
(male)

Dave Bond HB User
Yes, I walk around nude too. All the guys seem to, apart from a few Asian guys I have seen changing under a towel.

I have seen guys with similar size but at the same time, most people seem to dangle a bit more than I do!!

Old 07-22-2003, 07:16 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Smile

Mine's like yours, Dave Bond. Give it a wiggle or two (if you can do that without anyone noticing)!

I can't understand how guys measure their pleasure-machine: mine changes constantly.

The worst time for me was when I was being shaved by a male aide before a hernia operation (chest, balls, dick, pubic area, the lot). I was lying back, naked, and at one stage he asked me to lift back my dick so he could shave around it. I looked down and it had almost completely disappeared! Embarrassment or fear? I don't know. My balls seemed to have almost disappeared too.

I can see the funny side now -- but I wasn't happy to have another male see me like that!

Old 07-22-2003, 12:27 PM   #10

Rixtar HB User
Dave,

I have a friend that for years has been obsessed with the soft size of his penis. Like you he is well within the 5.25-6.25 erect size but, soft he describes it as anoter small toe.

As for myself, I have never been much of a dangler and have likened myself to having a third thumb.

You might try the dietary supplements that increase blood circulation to the gentials. I have been taking them for a couple of months and the flacid size of willy seems to have improved some.

Old 07-23-2003, 12:45 AM   #11
(male)

Dave Bond HB User
Interesting replies, thanks guys.

I know it's silly to worry about flaccid sizes, but it's places like the locker room that it seems to matter to me more. And also my girlfriend likes me to wear speedos, even though I don't show off very much in the front!!
There's is nothing to brag about there, but she says they look sexy on me and she likes my butt and my bulge in them.
But I still get the odd look from women on the beach or by the pool, and they don't look impressed.

Old 07-23-2003, 04:17 AM   #12
(male)

Dave Bond HB User
I don't think that has anything to do with it. I have a hairy chest, and hairy legs!! Just a small penis.

Closed Thread