It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2003, 11:20 AM   #1
(male)

mattiscool2002 HB User
Post Testosterone gels

Has anyone heard of this testosterone gel they use in the USA? Androgel is one of the main brands of it.
Its ment to increase your testosterone levels if you got low testosterone levels and make you basically feel more 'alive' sexually and in general life!

I was just wondering if any young or older guys have had any experience of using these gels?

Old 07-09-2003, 07:36 AM   #2
Inactive

Gine2D HB User
It is by doctors prescription only after a hormone blood test. It is expensive, about $140 a month.

If you are low in testosterone it will increase the levels & many of the negatives of low levels.

Good luck,

G

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2003, 07:57 AM   #3
Inactive

Gine2D HB User
I should have said it reduces or eliminates many of the negatives of low testosterone. It does not reduce or eliminate gynecomastia. It may slow or stop the growth.

It helps in muscle mass, sex drive, attitude, & just brings you back to a normal life as a male.

It will not make you a hunk or stud.

G

Old 07-12-2003, 04:50 PM   #4
(male)

mattiscool2002 HB User
Thanks Gine2. Do you mind me asking if you use testosterone gel?
I dunno if I have low testosterone but im going to go to the doctor and ask for a testosteron check.
If you do use it does it make you feel more positive in life and give you I suppose more confidence?
I sometimes feel I really need some drive in my life cos I find it very hard to do things, my interest level in things has always been pretty low and I just wish I could be just a bit more lively as I feel so boring!
Its like I want to do stuff positive and lively but something just stops me its very annoying!

Old 07-13-2003, 07:55 PM   #5
Inactive

Gine2D HB User
Yes I use the Gel. I have had low testosterone all my life. Just recently it was discovered after I went to a different doctor & he would acknowledge that I had large breasts. I was tested & proscribed the gel for HRT.

My breasts are size "C" cup. They were caused by the low testosterone & high female hormones in my body.

G

Old 07-14-2003, 07:30 AM   #6
(male)

mattiscool2002 HB User
Yeh I have big hips like a women, I always hated it cos it Im not like normal men who have normal hips instead I have to wear baggy shirts to hide my hips and never can just wear jeans with a tight shirt or even without cos my hips will just stick out so much.
Im not sure if the gell would do anything to help that but I would like to see.
Have you heard of Androgel the testosterone drug I would like to try that but I dont think its available in the UK and you need a doctors prescription?

Old 07-21-2003, 09:14 AM   #7

TheCoffeeBeanMan HB User
Gine, you too... I thought I was the only male, knowing this stuff. Feels like I am a little violated in some ways, always has to find out until you are older I guess... no one measured me, but I think I have the same as you. and I have alot more estrgine then testosterone! I do not know about you gine but this is freaking me out... I thought it was the cause on eating a lil to much... hmm but it's spooky if you ask me...

------------------
the artist int he making

Old 07-23-2003, 10:44 AM   #8
(male)

mattiscool2002 HB User
aroth post back what were u trying to say, dont put down what you already cos itll only get taken off again but what did u put down?

Closed Thread