It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2003, 09:34 AM   #1

meridius HB User
Post Do I have an STD?

Last weekend I had sex for the first time. Unprotected.

It was very stupid of me, and now I'm worried I may have an STD. I'm seeing the doctor tommorrow.

These symptoms have become apparent:

- Aches in testicals
- Persistent itch at the tip of my penis
- Blocked, running nose

I am very scared I may have some horrible STD. I can only hope these symptoms are a coincidence.

What might I have?

Old 07-23-2003, 10:32 PM   #2
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Unhappy

meridius... I'm sure your fine but go to the Doctor and get checked out to be safe. But, PLEASE! don't have unprotected sex again. It is so important I can't stress to you enough. Since it was your first time the person you had sex with had nothing to worry about and therefore probably didn't feel it necessary to have you use protection. But if it wasn't their first time also, then it's up to you to take the initiative to protect yourself from all the others that came before you(pun intended). The person you had sex with may not know they have an STD yet. But what's worse, and it happens all too often is they do know, and are angry and set out to get revenge for what happened to them , by repeating the same scenario which took place at the time they believe they were infected. These seemingly nice good looking people have taken on the attitude, "Some one gave it to me because I wasn't smart enough to ask for protection, so let them ask if they want, it's doesn't matter to me ,it's already to late for me." I have heard these words spoken from young people where I work as a volunteer once a month. So be more discreet with whom you choose to have sex with,........ yes sex is great! But it's not worth contracting herpes or getting genital warts, which will bring you pain and suffering for the rest of your life, and those aren't even the worst things that can happen, you know this already. Have fun but don't pretend ignorance because your in the heat of passion,take the 2 minutes to slip on a condom. It's just plain smart!
P.S. I really didn't mean to get on a soap box, but you just don't know what I have seen happen to young people who said to themselves, "Well just this one time will be ok".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread