It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
(male)

18andworried HB User
Can't Make Me Orgasim

Hey everyone... just though i post on here to see if anyone was having related problems. Every time I am fooling around with my boy friend I always get him off... but whats kinda embarrassing is that he cant get me off.. Oral sex makes my penis soft, my head is very very sensitive so it does not feel good and makes me go down... Even if he tries to give me a hand job it doesn't feel good.. I am uncut so is he... so naturally he pulls my foreskin back.. it that dosnt feel good either.. In order for me to get off i have to masterbate myself and it takes a while... and i find i have to tense up my body and stop breathing for a few seconds...
My boy friend is totaly ok with it... i just know he would like to make me feel good.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Old 08-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
re: Can't Make Me Orgasim

The head of your penis is very sensitive probably because you don't often retract your foreskin. Use lots of lube when your're with your boyfriend (and get him to use lots of saliva during oral sex). To desensitise your penis head, retract your foreskin every time you are in the shower and soap up your penis. Touch the exposed glans as much as possible. Eventually you will feel only pleasure and I think your problems with staying erect during oral sex will disappear.

Last edited by Fles; 08-04-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #3
(male)

18andworried HB User

Thanks for the reply!
and i will do that!
My foreskin retracts easy and when it is wet/lubed its fine but when its dry it hurts.
and i always touch my head in the shower to clean it every day but it hasnt made it any less sensitive.
I will try doing it more though.
and will get him to use more saliva when we are having oral sex.
but i guess im going to have to live with the pain for a little while then lol.
Thanks man again

Old 08-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

Yes there will be some pain for a while. The only other suggestion I have is to use a condom for oral sex; that will make the head less sensitive.

Old 08-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #5
(male)

18andworried HB User

nah i wouldn't want him to have to taste latex haha
thanks for the suggestion though.
i will have to deal with it haha..
the pain isn't that bad, just enough to make me go down...
kinda embarrassing when i cant stay hard for him. :/

Closed Thread