It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2003, 10:55 AM   #1

lololololo HB User
Post Masturbation questions

1) If you masturbate when you are a teen and still a virgin, does it make you last longer when you are first having sex or make you orgasm faster?

2) I'm a guy, and I do masturbate everyday but now I'm trying to quit, has anyone ever went through this.. any suggestions to quit? Thanks much.

Old 07-24-2003, 02:44 PM   #2

happy go lucky HB User
Maturbation can be uses succesfully especially in the begining of having sex to delay early ejac. caused by no tbeing experienced in sex. Masturbation can also be a great portion of sex, if u & who ever u have a realtionship care to masturbate together.

Why would u want to stop. It is fun,. it is not harmnful and in many ways is healthy as it helps u to learn abotu your body and how to control ejac and lengthen sex once u r ready to have it.

U will not go blind,m your toes will not fall of & u r not a bad person 4 doing it. I knwo many guys who r married or in a lorg term relationship and still mast. soi have fun and do not worry.

just make sure u use a condom when u are ready 4 sex and it would not hurt to practice with condoms as part of ur mast. i can be a turn on 4 u and it will lead to ease of use when u r ready.

take care

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2003, 02:58 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
regular, frequent masturbation actually lowers your chances of getting prostate cancer when you are older.

Old 07-24-2003, 06:22 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
It will help you with sex in the long run, but when you are super excited, as when being with a girl for the first time, you are still liable to pop very quickly even if you had masturbated just an hour before.

After you get the girl and start having sex, masturbating before a date when you think you will have sex may help you last longer with her. If you only have sex once a week, say on Saturday night, masturbating Saturday afternoon, and several times during the week, will mostly likely help out.

Still, even if you climax too soon, try to take the time to give her the oral or manual stimulation she needs to be happy. Sex should not be a one way street.

Old 07-24-2003, 09:13 PM   #5

lololololo HB User
[QUOTE]Originally posted by happy go lucky:
[B

Why would u want to stop. It is fun,. it is not harmnful and in many ways is healthy as it helps u to learn abotu your body and how to control ejac and lengthen sex once u r ready to have it.

Thanks for your replies and yes I know that masturbation does not harm my body but sometimes I feel like it is a sin and feel bad for doing it as being a part of lusting but I don't know if I should be feeling bad or just overreacting. Anyways if it's not I will try to reduce it to like once a week or so.

Thank you everyone I appreciate your replies and keep them coming please I really need help on this issue and this is the only place I can look for help.

Closed Thread