It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2003, 08:08 PM   #1

cj11 HB User
Thumbs down Scared of sex...

Please take a second and read this.

Well,hate to say it but my first time was a disaster.Slept with some girl I just met that night and don't remember much of what happened.Got really messed up after wondering if I actually liked the girl,or just liked what we did.It was hard for about 2 weeks because I never talked to her again.I figured everything was cool tho,but I guess it wasn't. Next time I tried to have sex,I came when she put the condom on.Of course thats really embarrassing but you get over stuff like that.We waited about 30 min while I pleasured her to try again,this time after about 5 seconds I came.Lets just say I didn't try sex again for a while.Next time I tried,different girl,same situation,EXACTLY the same. Then comes the fouth time,well attempting to exleast,I went as soon as she finished getting onto it.Hate to say it,but theres one more time.I thaught this was it I was finally going to have sex cause I was so relaxed and everything,got it in and I didn't blow so I was excited.Well after about 3 pumps I was done...
I can have oral sex for a long time and not go,but sex just seems to make me go in a matter of seconds.

Is it something mentally wrong with me,or physically.What I don't get is the first time I know it was exleast 20 minutes,was that just cause I was drunk? Im currently to scared to attempt to have sex again because I don't know what the girl will think if I go before we start,its a blow to a mans self esteem.

Any advice people could give me would be great and id be in your debt forever.Thanks a lot to whoever replies.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2003, 10:17 AM   #2
Inactive

tmotsoane HB User
i think you should firstly see a doctor to help you prolong your sexual pleasure. your mind is a bit over-sensitive and just lets hormones do their work before time!

Old 07-24-2003, 02:40 PM   #3

happy go lucky HB User
Hi, there r a numbe rof things u shoudl try and if that fails go 2 the dr. what ever u do do nto think that there is something wrong with u or ur a fialure, no one learns how to ride a bike in one try same thing with sex, it takes time, caring for who u sleep with and practice.

There are condoms, lotiosn and creams that desentsitize the penis slightly. Try one of these lotions or creams right away b4 putting on the condom.

This works 4 me, I do nto knwo if it works 4 all, but it works 4 my 2 brothers as well. (I am not sure they will let me post this portion of the note, but here it goes). In order to to ejac. your testicles pull up in toward ur body within your scotum. u cannnot ejac. unles they are in this position. gently tuging an puling them down will should u from ejac. u may find ur erection soften a little 4 a moment and then reharden, this shoudl allow u to put on the condom without ejac, jsut from trying to put on the condom. With practice, this may also help u delay ejac during sex, but u have to learn the correct timing.

there is no limit tohow many times u can do this, but eventually u will not be able to control the delay in ejac. this way, but it causes at least in me an amazing ejac and orgasam when u do this. ur partner can also learn this trick and use it on u as well.

I only know that my 2 brothers, my self & my dad can do this successfully, i do nto know if it works on every one, I never asked other freinds about it.

On other thing is, I would not suggest drink and sex at first. Using a condom the first time or to and having sex the first tiem or 2 takes practice an common sence which may not be available when u r drinking. Until u learn the ropes u can easily hurt the woman u r having sex with, if she is a long term g/f or a one night stand no one deserves to be treat without repect and without caring about their needs in sex.

OK have fun, let us all know how if works out and if u need to c the dr, no big deal, go for it and take care. Use a condom always, Plez!!

Old 07-24-2003, 06:24 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Go to the drug store and get some Mandelay cream, located in the condom section. Follow the instructions. Thus stuff numbs the penis and should make you last a lot longer.

Old 07-24-2003, 09:13 PM   #5
Inactive

focus HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by happy go lucky:
In order to to ejac. your testicles pull up in toward ur body within your scotum. u cannnot ejac. unles they are in this position.
Well, you're right about the testicles pulling up toward the body during ejaculation. But you can still ejaculate if the testicles are not in this position, so that part isn't true.

Old 07-25-2003, 02:12 AM   #6

happy go lucky HB User
i said i only know that it works 4 me, i also said, i have no idea if it works on anyone else!

Closed Thread