It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2003, 08:54 PM   #1
(male)

incertus HB User
Post orgasm question

My girlfriend and I have been together for a few months. I have no trouble bringing her to orgasm when we're messing around (we're not having intercourse yet), but she's unable to give me an orgasm through oral sex or manual stimulation. This doesn't really bother me, but I think it's a bit discomforting to her. I've always masturbated through the rub-against-the-bed method, and so if we have dry sex I'm able to orgasm. Is there something wrong with me, or something I can do so that I can orgasm through the other methods? I'm afraid that, no matter what I tell her, she feels insufficient, and I don't want that.
Thanks for any comments you might have.

Old 07-10-2003, 05:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Hey bud, sounds like you've trained that lil one to respond only to that type of masturbation. You'll need to change the style of it and you'll be fine. She can help with this but needs to understand that you'll just take a while to get used to something new. Add lubrication to your routine and use the fist method to bring yourself to orgasm. After doing this for a few times I suspect you'll be able to ejaculate without problems!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2003, 01:33 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
As the previous poster said you have simply become used to rubbing against the sheet for the stimulation you need to reach orgasm and ejaculate.

As the weight of your body presses your penis against the bed sheet with more friction than when she stimulates you through oral or masturbates you find it difficult to reach orgasm without that pressure.

You need to "re-teach" your body to respond to more gentle stimulation. Masturbating by using your hand with sufficient lubricant instead of against the bed will certainly help. It will take some getting used to but it shouldnt be a problem.

Old 07-25-2003, 02:12 PM   #4

JesusGirl HB User
I usually can't bring my bf to orgasm exclusively orally or manually -- it's a combination of the two. Sometimes I will be going down on him, and he will choke or shake his penis as I have it in my mouth, and this helps me see what kind of pressure etc that he likes. It's fun too because the pressure isn't always on me to make him come - it can be a joint effort Doing something like that may make your girlfriend feel better about how she makes you feel, and it will also give he a chance to learn first hand (so to speak) what you like.

Closed Thread