It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2003, 04:51 PM   #1
peejee

Red face SMALL TESTICLES!!!!

Hi!

Im a 21yr old male, 6ft 3ins, 175lbs. My problem is I have very small testicles that never seem to have grown with puberty! I have little facial hair and minimal muscle development but I have hair on my legs, lots of pubic hair, a very deep voice my testicles have descended! I had a testosterone level check at the doctors and the result was 12.8. I that normal? Does your testicle size change if your testosterone levels fluctuate?

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanx!

Old 07-19-2003, 05:26 PM   #2
(male)

mfree1 HB User
peejee,

Normal serum testosterone from a blood test is more than 8 nanograms per mililiter. This is abbreviated "ng/mL."

There are different measurement systems and sometimes there is a urine testosterone test, so make sure that you are looking at the right information.

So it sounds like your testosterone is within normal limits---that's good!

Some guys have smaller testicles than others, it just happens. Some guys have one testicle much bigger than the other, some guys have low-set testicles, some have really high testicles. It's just part of the variation among people.

As long as the testicles have descended and that everything works okay, you're in good shape.

If you start having sexauly dysfunction or if your body is having other problems, you'll need to talk to a professional. But it sounds like you just have a normal variation of human anatomy.

Take care and don't hesistate to ask if you have other questions.

Mats.

[This message has been edited by mfree1 (edited 07-19-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2003, 09:16 PM   #3

Freaky HB User
I had small balls in my teens and twenties, then overnight, my ball started getting bigger. I think with age your balls get bigger...Remember grampa with his big massive bulge? ALL BALLS! I know I have cysts on my testicles and that's why they're bigger today but all kidding aside, the size of your balls does not determind how must sperm or testosterone you have... Enjoy them while you're young, in twenty years you'll hardly be able to cross your legs. (Kidding)

Freaky

Old 07-28-2003, 07:00 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Don't worry about it, most women won't even care.

Closed Thread