It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2003, 05:07 PM   #1

Jef24 HB User
Angry Girlfriend troubles

Hey people. ok, well my girlfriend and i have been together for about a week...and im having some troubles...sexually. im always nervous when she gives my a handjob, because im only about 5 inches, and i dont want her to think im small. do you know any quick and easy ways to grow? also...my c-u-m isnt salty...its actually kind of sweet...what do i do to change the taste of my c-u-m ? please help!

[This message has been edited by Jef24 (edited 07-27-2003).]

Old 07-28-2003, 05:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
There really isn't much you can do about your size. 5" is only slighly smaller than average, and since she has seen you and hasn't bolted on you, my guess is that she really doesn't mind or care.

I am not sure why you want your semen to taste salty rather than sweet, but eating pineapple supposedly makes it taste better, though "better" may still be pretty yucky.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2003, 05:47 PM   #3

happy go lucky HB User
hi jef, look size is not the issue, skilll is. The faster you and most guys, learn this , the more relaxed we can be at sex and get beter and better at it. Think abotu how great it is without having to worry about ur size. BTW your size is pretty average, msot guys lie about their size anywahy out of insecuriity. Most guys that are that huge ahve troubel having sex without hurting their g/fs.

MY motto is size does ntomatter, skill does. Skill can be worked on and imporved size cannot. Unless u have surgery of which I understand that u often loose eithe ability or senseation. Trust me, u need to stop worrying and start enjoying.

Also use protection so you can be around to have sex again and again.

Old 07-30-2003, 03:48 AM   #4
(male)

JDinCA HB User

Allow yourself to enjoy sexual pleasure completely, without a head full of "If only". Except yourself as you are,your g/f has, or she wouldn't be there with you. Through sexual intimacy we have the ability to experience a pleasure nothing else can compare. Why stifle the potential and heightened euphoria of the experience you can be enjoying by allowing your mind to entertain any negative conception of what you should have between your legs to be privy to such pleasure? You wouldn't deny yourself a great vacation because you flew coach instead of first class, would you? So why limit potential great sexual pleasure because your dick isn't as big as you would like it to be? If you have made it to the point where you and your girl are alone and she has your dick in her soft hand with nothing more than making you happy by pleasuring you written all over her face. Why? Oh why? Would you want to ruin it for yourself by allowing anything but thoughts of how great, "Right Now" feels.

Old 07-30-2003, 04:19 PM   #5

anon542607 HB User
Well,

I always had a problem with the size of my penis. For years it would niggle away at me and I would be nervous around women. I dated a lady once who had a wealth of experience and I told her about my worries. She said the following and it has helped me ever since:

"Size does matter... but only to a certain degree. Width is more important because it affects the amount of friction on the vaginal wall. (Check out your girth and see what you are) As for lengh - If the penis is way too small (Like, less than 4 inches) then it can adversely affect the sex and if it is too big (more than 7 inches) then this can adversely effect it too, if it's inbetween those sizes it's pretty much down to skill.

It made me feel a whole lot better and although she has had sex with men with much bigger ones than mine is she remains adament that she has had the best sex with me ever...that makes me feel good and I feel so much more secure now too!

Good Luck and just enjoy sex!!

Anon

Closed Thread