It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2003, 06:46 AM   #1

Teressa64 HB User
Question Do men hatge giving oral sex?

I absolutely love being on the receiving end of oral sex, unfortunately my boyfriend very rarely gives it to me, even though I regularly give him oral sex. I have ask him why he never makes the effort, and he says most men hate to do it. Is this true my last partner could please me for ages, and seemed not to dislike it. I am very disillusioned.

Thanks

Old 07-30-2003, 06:48 AM   #2

Teressa64 HB User
Excuse the misspelling in the title trying not to get caught by boss.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2003, 07:38 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
I don't hate it and quite the contrary, I've heard many men talk about how they love it. I'm just wanting to give my wife everything she deserves and loves. Besides, if she's willing to do it for me....I better be willing to do it for her! Sounds like your guy is just not wanting to or doesn't feel comfortable. I'd say ask him and see if he'll talk about it more.

Old 07-30-2003, 10:18 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Teressa64:
even though I regularly give him oral sex.
Stop performing oral sex on him, and see if he says anything. If he asks you for it, you could suggest you guys 69, or that you will do it for him after he does if for you. If he won't do it for you, he shouldn't expect you to do it for him...

Old 07-30-2003, 10:24 AM   #5

latida HB User
My fiance and I are each others only sexualy partners. I was always nervous about giving and receiving oral sex. I really didn't want to do it but I talked with him about it a lot and he really enjoys doing that to me because he says that if he sees that I'm having a good time, then he does too. I'm still not completely comfortable with giving or receiving, but I see how much he enjoys it when I do that for him and he tries to help me relax when he does that to me. Regardless, we're progressing, it's just taking me time. So I think some guys do like it, because why else would my fiance push me to let him do that for me when I would flat out stop him before and he wouldn't have to do that. Anyway, I think I've rambled a bit, hope this answers your question.

Old 07-30-2003, 12:25 PM   #6

arealguyindc HB User
Wink

I love giving my partners Oral. I don't know of any man who doesn't.

Old 07-30-2003, 01:51 PM   #7
Inactive

Mr.Dick HB User
I enjoy Oral sex on a woman, the problem is that my gf doesn't make it easy for me, I mean, she never takes a shower b4 having sex, me neither, but vaginas doesn't smell nice, and I normally give oral to her, but imagine that she is just comming out of her period, then I just wouldn't go down on her unless she takes a shower, or one time, we had sex at night and we didn't take a shower afterwards, so the next day we had sex again and it smelled fishy and I wouldn't go down because of that.

Also my gf doesn't shave, I mean I'm not asking totally bold but at least it would be helpful if she would shave the sides of her vagina, cuz I get hair on my mouth all the time.

Old 07-30-2003, 02:50 PM   #8

happy go lucky HB User
I truly enjoy giving as mush as getting. I am lucky because my g/f feels the same way! Always use condoms or dental dams to protect against std's and aids. Live longer and safer by doing so!

Old 07-30-2003, 02:54 PM   #9

joshsmith_99 HB User
guys dont hate it at all!
i dont know what his problem is

Old 07-30-2003, 02:55 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Most men I talk with like to give oral, provided the woman is clean down there. When clean, there is hardly any taste or smell on the outside, though the vaginal secretions are a little tart.

Some men can be pretty one-sided, and maybe refusing to go down on him at least once might get his attention. I think that women derive more pleasure from getting oral sex than men do, as men can still orgasm easily from vaginal sex, whereas most women can't.

So, find out what his hangup is and try to work things out. If he sees you are more sexual after getting oral, he may be more willing to learn to like it.

Old 07-30-2003, 03:39 PM   #11

anon542607 HB User
Mr.Dick, I think you should talk to your gf about how you feel and say that you like giving her oral but you would really appreciate it if she cleans herself up first.

I love giving oral to my gf but she has to be clean first (sometimes the smell and taste is nice but not if it's too overpowering)

I don't know of many men who don't like doing it but I guess it is just personal preference. Some prefer other forms of sex!

Anon

Old 07-30-2003, 06:20 PM   #12
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Do you keep it the way he likes it?

Old 07-30-2003, 06:21 PM   #13

happy go lucky HB User
why not both shower together, this way u r both clean and the shower is a great place for oral sex for either of u. take care and use condoms they save lives!

Old 07-30-2003, 06:41 PM   #14

troubledforlife HB User
I am sorry to say but I will admit that I have to be one of those men that doesn't like giving oral sex to my lady.

Old 07-30-2003, 08:05 PM   #15

over40 HB User
Sex isn't the same without being able to give a lady oral. It is stimulating to both partners. I can't believe there is anyone out there who doesn't like a good meal at the 'Y'....lol

Closed Thread