It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2003, 09:18 AM   #1

22help22help HB User
Unhappy LOTTA PROBLEMS!!

I have PPP on the end of my foreskin and I noticedthat I have it on the bottom of my shaft. Will it spread all over my penis?

I have read a bunch of posts and now I know that Im not gonig to have a sex life.. Why you ask, this is whats wrong with my penis...

I have a varioceles

I have PPP

I get red spots all over my pelvis when im sweaty

I still cant pull back my skin when I am erect

When I pull my foreskin back, my whole knob titls down because that peice of skin that conects the foreskin and and the knob is very high, its next to urethra. I dont know whats up with that!

Im gonig to the doctor soon, but right now I am sooooo depressed. What makes it worse is me and my g/f have been together awhile and If anything happens I dont want her to think I am a freak...

Old 07-31-2003, 11:31 AM   #2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
PPP is generally located on and around the ridge of the glans, not the foreskin. If you have tiny whiteish spots on your foreskin, they are probably Fordyce spots. Agian they are harmless spots caused by overactive sebaceous glands. The spots you are noticing on your shaft are just hair follicles and normal sebaceous glands. All guys have this on their shaft and scrotum area. The variocele is no big deal unless its large and bothersome. The frenulum is something that can be stretched out if you work on it. Ask your doctor about steroid creme which can help in the stretching process. Overall, you're just over reacting to these things. You'll be fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2003, 02:03 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
it's called frenulum breve, and it's not uncommon.
to fix it, you don't even need the steroid cream. regular stretching will loosen the tight frenulum. just gently pull on it, taking care not to rip it, several times a day, for several minutes. I say take care not to rip, because if you do, you need to stop all sexual activity, including masturbation, for a couple of weeks until it completely heals.

Closed Thread