It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2003, 12:29 AM   #1
Inactive

roni624 HB User
Question what is wrong with him?

Okay...where and how do I start this...
My bestfriend has been dating this guy for 8 months now. She has told me that she cares very much for him and they have been very good friends since they were kids. The only problem she says he has is in bed. He is always too tired that he can't get it up.

Now let me tell you about this guy. He is drop dead gorgeous. He has a very well built body. No, he has never used drugs to get there. He has been with many women. Probably more than anybody I have ever known. I dated him about 10 years ago. Well, I had the same problem with him also. He was just too tired to make it happen. We would have sex but it was not all great so I know what she is talking about. What is wrong with him? My dh works twice as hard as him and gets less sleep than him and he is great in bed? I want my friend to be happy in this relationship. They don't fight and get along perfect. It's just when sex is involve that there seems to be a problem. He is not some kind of player. He used to be back in the days I dated him. Now he is ready to settle down and start a family. He is a good guy and has changed from his old days. Can anyone tell me what it could be? I want to help her so she can help him. thanks-Roni

Old 08-02-2003, 12:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Could be lots of things. Too many partners, too much masturbation, low thyroid, a second job you don't know about, he's really gay trying to prove he isn't, circulation problems, uses steroids to build the muscles, personality problems like he's trying to live up to his great looks and can't, a physical problem with the actual erection mechanism like too low enzymes or poor nitric oxide production, and the list goes on. Guess if it's a problem they should go see a doctor and get it checked out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2003, 05:57 AM   #3
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Lightbulb

This happened to me two nights ago. Me and my girl were outdoors and she wanted to have sex even though we didn't have a condom. I had about 6 hours of sleep in the past 2 days and was extremely tired! I had an erection during foreplay but as soon as it was time for intercourse my erection was gone completely. This was the first time this has ever happened to me and I was embarrassed. It was a number of things that caused this such as not enough privacy if someone came through the park, fear of not pulling out with correct timing. But most of all I'm starting to think that I was just simply too tired. I honestly think I'm going to start sleeping way longer and taking this get rest idea seriously before she never speaks to me again. What else do you think contributed to the loss of erection?

Old 08-02-2003, 08:18 AM   #4

happy go lucky HB User
Roni, he needs to go to a doc, there is something not right. Extreme tiredness could be anything from fibromyalgia to cancer, from low blood sugar etc... have a doc look at it, especially since the guy is well muscled, emaning he should have a high testos. level.

To the teen poster: u were outside, that puts stress on the issue of sex, esp if u r new or relatively new to sex. In additon in another posting u said u did nto have a condom, I think in your case that it is nerves of bot issues. Plus u were tired, being an active teen it happens. But the orginal poster mentioned this guy has had this prob 4 at least 10 years, that means there is something seriously wrong.

Every guy in the world has a bad nite, including me. Any guy who denies it is full of ^&%$#! But 4 it to go on 4 years as the origal poster says there is a prob. take care,

Old 08-02-2003, 03:55 PM   #5
Inactive

roni624 HB User
We know he's been with some other girls that we're close friends with but she didn't feel comfortable talking to them about this. He does tell her what he wants to do to her when he sees her but when the time comes there really isn't much of a show. Do you think that he may have had an STD and never had it treated? Can that cause him to have this problem? I did tell her about hypothyroidism. Does hypo cause sexual fatigue? I am just curious about what his problem is. MAYBE he's reached the end of sex .Who knows!-Roni

Closed Thread