It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2003, 09:29 PM   #1

kevin2001 HB User
Post numbing advice

Hi
do you have any advice for the best method (gel, onit, sol) for numbing the penis for last longer?
thank you

Old 08-02-2003, 10:19 PM   #2

happy go lucky HB User
hi a number of condoms do the trick, I also have found that if u lightly tug on the testicles it dealys ejac. Your tests. have to be close into yoru body to ejac. it works on my 2 brothers, my dad and I. But I have recently discovered thru this board, it soes nto work 4 all guys.

there also is a great book called how to make love to a woman and last all nite long. u shouldbe able to ******** it under ebooks on limewire. com

it works greta with practice it is exer. for your pc muscles, basicly u workout the muscles that cuase you to beable to stop urine flow. It is the same muscles that u can help hold back ejac., and it does work my g/f is crazy about that book!! take care and use condoms safest way to avoid std's.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2003, 07:35 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
There are a number of brands of de-sensitizing gel which you can apply to your penis before intercourse which will numb it somewhat. Of course, used without a condom they may somewhat numb your partner too. These are generally on display with condoms at your pharmacy.

There is a condom made by Trojan which is lubrictaed with a similar gel and which also desensitizes you. Since the gel is used as the lubricant inside the condom it tends to remain moist longer and makes your penis fairly numb.

There are a number of exercises which involve contracting muscles (much as you would to stop the flow of urine) that strengthen your ability to control orgasm. You may want to look into doing those exercises and see if that helps.

Closed Thread