It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2003, 07:34 AM   #1
Skeem

Post HELP Shot prostate, penis aint workin, gf not happy!

hey
ok um well i didnt go to the toilet for ages and ages, which is bad, as i found out. as far as i have worked out so far it damaged my prostate, as in the valve. this was not too much of a problem as i just didnt **** quite right for a day.

BUT then i descovered im temporarly impotent! its like dam im 18, why am i not thinking of sex sex and more sex.

ejaculation is very hard to acheive and semen is very clear and runny. this is how i figured the prostates the problem (no whiteness). that was 1 week ago, its only just physically possible to *** and well i have a girl friend who isnt too happy, im decleared broken.

i really really would like to hear anything anyone knows about this, is my prostate infected or just repairing? ...help...please!

how long have i got to wait? is waiting the best thing? am i screwed as in never to screw again?

oh and in case i forgot to ask, please HELP?!

Old 08-03-2003, 07:51 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

JAYB HB User
You definately need to see a urologist. If it's an infection you'll probably need an antibiotic like Cipro to clear it up.
I used to hold my urine a lot and wound up with a kidney stone. Now I drink lots of water and when I have to go, I go. good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2003, 09:25 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

I can't see why any permanent damage would be done. I suggest you lay off the masturbation and sex for a week or so and I bet things will come back to normal. One thing for sure, the more you worry about it, the more psychological problems you will have.

What possessed you to hold it in the first place?

Old 08-04-2003, 01:16 AM   #4
Skeem

haha uh yeah well she looked to cute, asleep lying on top of me. then i fell asleep and yeah... bad. not that im worrying yet. but then again u could cut of my leg and id shrug, "mm i got another one!".

thanks for the replys but im wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem. i dont really have the time or money to go see any doctors, i really dont like doctors much at all.

so 1 vote for just give it some time, 1 for seeing a doctor. well thats a start

Closed Thread