It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
(male)

V1nom HB User
Arrow Is it gay for a guy to shave his legs?

I am 18years old, I am not homosexual. I am a straight male that loves women only, plus I have a girlfriend. I do not like hair on my body except for my arms, eyebrows and head. I just like to keep my face clean shaved, my chest shaved, trim my pits not shaved/ Is this considered gay? I dont want people to get the wrong idea. Do people think its normal or do they consider a man to be unmanly with shaved legs, chest, trim pits. I just find body hair on me doesn't look good/disgusting.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #2
(male)

greenpeter579 HB User
Re: Is it gay for a guy to shave his legs?

There's nothing wrong with this. Don't worry about what others think. If it is not the hair issue, they will find something else to bother you about. If you feel better when you shave, then by all means do it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2012, 07:45 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

Hey V1nom. I agree with greenpeter579. Shaving or trimming body hair (including the pubic area) has become popular and much more common for heterosexual guys. Do whatever makes you feel ok.

Old 08-10-2012, 06:06 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Ravr HB User

As you stated you are clearly attracted to women, so anything else you do. So long as that does not involve sexual activities with other males, would have nothing to do with your sexuality. If your concerned about what others will think, just know this, the more comfortable and confident you are with your own sexuality, the better your life will be, and you won't be asking questions like this.

Closed Thread