It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2003, 11:34 PM   #1

rogerbain HB User
Post Premature Ejaculation -- No or very less Erection -- Unable to Penetrate

Hi,

I donot have any sex life. While trying for intercourse i am not able to penetrate. I just ejaculates in seconds. My penis size has really shrunk down to 3 inches. Please help me if you can shed your thoughts.

Thanks
Roger

[This message has been edited by rogerbain (edited 07-28-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2003, 10:29 PM   #2

rogerbain HB User
Angry

Hi,

Please advice about my question. Me penis is totally dead, there is no musle mass in it. I dont have any stamina, i can ejaculate in seconds. Are there any medicine available or any treatment available.

Thanks
Roger

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2003, 11:53 PM   #3

rogerbain HB User
Angry

LAST TRY!!!

HELP Needed. I ejaculates within second even before the intercourse starts. When I am with my G/F, i start leaking semen, dont know how to control it.

Thanks
Roger

Old 08-08-2003, 12:21 PM   #4
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Hey, buddy. Go to the book store there are books on the subject.

Old 08-09-2003, 12:07 AM   #5

rogerbain HB User
Thumbs down

Hi,

I respect your advise, but this is not what i was looking for. This is a forum, and the purpose is to give some hints or advises.

Anyway, Thanks!

RB

Old 08-09-2003, 03:25 AM   #6

happy go lucky HB User
hi, u need to maturbate about an hour or so b4 having sex. U r new to sex and get very aroused and u r ejac instantly. By mast. 1st, ur body will need time to make more semen, so 4 will stay erect 4 a while. The good news is that as u get more expereinced at sex u will learn how to control the urge to ejac that quickly.

I would also suggest the following, ******** a program called limewire. they do a search for an ebook, called "how to make love to a women all nite long". It will tell u how to exercise and control your PC muscle group. This is the same muscles that u use to top urine flow during urination.

As u master controling these muscles, u will learn how to sence un uncoming ejac, early enuf, that u can stop it from hasppening by controling it thru well toned PC msucles. The idea here is that the stonger ur PC muscles the longer u will be able to prevent ur orgasm. Until it becomes an explozive ejac,with an earth shattering orgasm.

The reason 4 being able to dealy it are 2 fold. 1. the longer u delay it the more ur body wants to ejac, until it is relaease in a firball of pleasure and 2 THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON: IT WILL GIV EU TIME TO MAKE UR GIRL FRINED COME.

Mos women do nto orgasm from intercourse. The main reason, is that most men do not last long enuf to do so. Thefact that u can dealy ejac. will give u time to truly arrose her ckit, after all SEX IS ALL ABOUT PLEASING UR PARTNER, AND THEREFORE PLEASEING U.

Think about it, it is one thing to come afther a nice long session of thrust in ur g/f, the pleasure is amazing. However, if u can get ur girl frind to come it it a trip to the moon. First of all, know that most women do not orgasm during sex and u were able to bring her to orgasm, makes u a more relaxed and confident lover. This in turn makes it easier 4 u to control ur pc muscles. When ur g/f comes, beisedsknow that u gave her great pleasure, her body reacts in such a wayto ariuse u even more, 4 example while her **** will normally retract slighly after her orgasm, during an djsut after most females start to slighly tighten their vaginal and cirvical walls, thus putting more pressur on ur penis to come. The feeling of coming during ur g/f's orgasm or just after is soame much more intense than just coming during intercourse.

I would also suggest condom shopping a number of brands of condoms make condoms that delay ejac, by ever so slightly numbing the head of the penis making it easier 4 u to last longer.

so here is my advice 4 ur 1st few sexualy encounters with ur g/f. Masturbate at home about an hour or so ne4 seing ur g/f. If u r able to control ur self enuf stimulate ur g/f to an orgasm by eating her out or wth ur fingers. Then have intercourse uising a condom.

If u cannot cotrol ur slef long enuf to give her pleasure, kiss and fondle her and then have intercourse. Then have her take off ur condom in the bath room where u wash eachother up. Then u either eat her out, stimulate her in to an orgasm with ur hands or stmulate her breast, which in the vast majorit of women causes an orgasm. Practice pc muscle exer. as in downloaded book.

as u get more control, u should b able to have her give u a h/j or b/j and then u stimulate her than have intercourse and woork on bring her to orgasms.

after all practice makes perfect.

My 1st time was a home run, as i had just had my 1st wet dream about an hour b4 having sex with my g/f, so it was moreor less the same thing as mast. and it delayed me until I oculd please her and myslef. I only relazed this when we has sex again later that afternoon and i had a great deal of trouble controling my urge to ejac at once.

Trsut me follow this advice and ur girl friend will eant to have a statue put upin ur honor as being the owrlds ebs tlover.

Most important relax, it will make u a bettr lover.

Closed Thread