It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2003, 12:55 AM   #1

Dumbo69 HB User
Red face HELP! !1 !! ! ! ! !

I am just posting to get some info on something that me and my babee are puzzled about...
Whenever we are having sex...it starts to hurt for her...when shes dry...she starts to hurt outside..which is obvious that would happen....but the thing i dont get and neither does she is..she says she gets like these "cramps" feeling down in her lower pelvis area..she says as were doing it..it hurts...and as i keep going in and out..it hurts more...like a sharp pain type of thing..and this happened with my previous girlfriend as well...so i dont know what this could be..i was wondering if anyone knew what this was?..is this the feeling that women get before the climax or somethign ?..i dont think its supposed to hurt...weve been doing it for almost 2 years..and i know people would say we havent had enough practice at it for her to climax..but i just want to know why she hurts and how i can prevent that..how we can have sex without her having that feeling..she says its a feeling that she cant stand..
any suggestions would be appreciated..anything..please..
thank u

Old 08-10-2003, 03:34 PM   #2
Inactive

Marco HB User
Could be you're ramming her sensitive cervix with that monster of yours ... Oh? it's not that big? Well then, beats me ... Have her discuss this with her doc/gynecologist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2003, 07:30 PM   #3

towerofpower71 HB User
I am having the same problem with my girlfriend. we
started having sex about 8 months ago and she says that she has been experiencing pain about 2 months later on her right side about 3 inches in. she has been the the gyn and he says she might have been scratched or bruised in that area during intercourse.
the later of the two would be my guess since i keep my nails trimmed very short. Its frustrating since we use to have multiple sessions a few times a week and now we are lucky to have intercourse twice in one night.
try a different position and use lube when she is dry
that is a must and it might be a good idea that she sees her gyn as soon as she can. sorry that I cant help you anymore but I can keep you posted on my girls situation.

Old 08-10-2003, 09:38 PM   #4

VeryConcernedMom HB User
Just wanted to let you know that I am a 29 year old female who used to have the same problem with a former boyfreind...the pain, dryness, etc. I was told by my gyno that I had been bruised rather severely and even my left kidney was bruised. The problem for me was that he was pretty big and very forceful in the beginning. He wasn't mean or anything, just very enthusiastic and had a lot of energy. We found that along with different positions, slowing down helped and he learned to be a little more gentle. Also, KY does wonders too.

Closed Thread