It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2003, 09:15 AM   #1

PapaWhisky HB User
Question Ladies: What is Premature Ejaculation ... ?

Ladies,

We guys talk (or post) about it all the time. You do too.

But what exactly is it? I can make love for hours. All night. But once I am inside ... time and space begin to shrink. Fast. If I let myself go, I could easily orgasm in 2 or 3 minutes. Obviously, I don't. I pull out and change position or try something else that does not involve penetration.

Very occasionally (once a month?) I can get inside in a slow, gentle rhythm and last forever (well ... 30 minutes). But inevitably the tempo picks up and then I start to lose control.

Even on these sessions when I can last forever my g/f remains unsatisfied. Because when the tempo picks up she starts to get close and I invariably have to stop or slow down before she is 'there' and her frustration is VERY obvious.

We have no problem having her orgasm with me using tongue or finger ... but she has never had an orgasm from penetration and I'd like to be the one to deliver that first little present.

Comments or thoughts?

And don't suggest the ol' 'go ahead and orgasm and your second time will last longer' trick. There is NOTHING worse than doing that and then everybody hanging around looking at my penis wating for it to arise, Sir Knight.

Old 08-09-2003, 09:36 PM   #2
Veteran

strand3d HB User
To be honest, most women do not orgasm during sex. The best thing you can do to please her orally, or manually, and then have sex so you are pleased too. As long as you're both having an orgasm, why does it matter if its during sex itself?

Also, maybe you should ask her if there are any specific positions that she enjoys, or that make her feel good. I tend to orgasm very well with my boyfriend on top because of the friction.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2003, 03:56 PM   #3

Michaela HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by strand3d:
To be honest, most women do not orgasm during sex. The best thing you can do to please her orally, or manually, and then have sex so you are pleased too. As long as you're both having an orgasm, why does it matter if its during sex itself?

Also, maybe you should ask her if there are any specific positions that she enjoys, or that make her feel good. I tend to orgasm very well with my boyfriend on top because of the friction.
hello, I find it hard to believe that most women do not have an orgasm with penetration, I have never had a problem with that! How about the rest of you ladys out there????
Michaela
Dec. 26th pain starts back up again, lasts for 6 weeks before pain got better then turned to sciatic pain for about 10 weeks.
April 1st had MRI.
April 4th MRI read by my doctor, reading L5-S1 herniated disk W/8mm bulge, pressing on nerve in spine.
Doc says I need surgery.
Then I was investigated (pictures & video taped)
Had second opinion Doctor appt. and Workmans comp didn't notify me till the day after the appt. by usa mail. I was ******!
I did go to the appt. on another day, thank god I did, cause it was the icing on the cake at my hearing. I won!
Then had surgery for Laminectomy/Disectomy June 18th 2003.
I also had ALOT of scare tissue, surgery was longer then expected.
now I am over 4 weeks post op.
still get a zing down left leg, but I can walk.
7/30/2003 still having low back pain, like an ache feeling at the end of the day (6wk po)

Old 08-10-2003, 09:20 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
You asked what it was exactly, well a friend and I were discussing this very question the other day. Here's some of what I dug up:

"Ejaculation in the early stages of excitement"... doesn't sound like you, "or soon after the insertion of the penis into the vagina"... that sounds more like it.

"Premature ejaculation occurs prior to when a man wishes it or too quickly during intercourse to satisfy his partner." (hahaha, who wrote that one? )

Or "Ejaculation with little stimulation."

Other sources said normal ejaculation should occur within 3 to 5 minutes of continuous thrusting. So at 2 to 3 minutes, you're only a little short, especially since you've said you can prolong it by going slowly.

Anyway, there's no test for it, and I don't own a penis, so I couldn't really say. If your main concern is that you don't seem to last long enough to give your gf a vaginal orgasm, statistics put the percentage of women who are able to orgasm through penetration alone (no clitoral stimulation) from anywhere as low as 10% up to 30%, depending on the source. If she's one of the majority who don't, you could be one of those guys who lasts an hour and you'll still never get her there. Unless she's unhappy that intercourse isn't as long as she'd like, I wouldn't be placing so much emphasis on it.

Old 08-11-2003, 05:00 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

poreoilyme HB User
Never had an orgasm from just penetration.

Old 08-11-2003, 06:58 AM   #6

PapaWhisky HB User
Thisby - I suspect she could be in the 10-30% if I could just hang on at high speed for a few more minutes.

PoreOily: Do you get close and if he were to last just a bit longer you would make it?

Closed Thread