It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2003, 08:41 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

daylight568 HB User
Question Confused

Do guys like to kiss? I'm really confused about this.I love kissing this guy I met and we can kiss for a long period of time and to me it seems like the 4th of July and I never want it to stop,and it seems like he is REALLY enjoying it but he says he is not real comfortable with it because he is not in love with me ,but its "alright".He is usually the one who first innitiates the kissing but if hes not comfortable with it then why does he innitiate in it?Can any of you guys out there maybe be able to shed some light here.I'm having a hard time seeing whats going on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2003, 01:51 PM   #2
(male)

JDinCA HB User
For some guys kissing is the only sexual act to trigger emotion. Therefore considered "special",and reserved for the woman he loves. This doesn't mean kissing can't be used as a stepping stone to getting a woman to have sex with him. But unless he is in love with her does he feel comfortable with extended passionate kissing and would begin to feel uncomfortable if the kissing isn't leading to what he really wants, sex. I'm not saying this is how all men feel. But suggesting he may be a guy that feels this way because you told us he said kissing made him uncomfortable after an extended period of time, but had no problem initiating it .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2003, 10:54 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

daylight568 HB User
?

[This message has been edited by dsheldon3 (edited 08-13-2003).]

Old 08-11-2003, 08:27 AM   #4
Inactive

focus HB User
I'm a guy, and I'll be brutally honest with the way I view kissing:

I personally don't really like kissing. But I know most women do. I view it as a stepping stone to my ultimate goal: sex. To me, a passionate kiss is a signal that she's really sexually attracted to me and would like to have sex. However, a couple of women I've dated had no intention of having sex - they just wanted to passionately kiss. Let me tell you, from a guy's point of view, that confuses the hell out of us! It sends mixed signals.

Some women just like to passionately kiss, and enjoy it, and just leave it at that, no sex or anything. From a guy's standpoint, passionate kissing can get our juices flowing if you know what I mean, and our arousal progressively increases. Our bodies are kind of programmed to have an ultimate release, which is orgasm, preferrably through sex. To get us all sexually charged through passionate kissing, then leave us without sex, leaves us, well, sexually frustrated.

Don't get me wrong, passionate kissing can be fun and enjoyable. But kissing just for the sake of kissing, as an act unto itself and not as a stepping stone to eventual sex is like a waste of time to me.

I'm sure many guys don't agree with me, but this is the way I view things, and your boyfriend may also.

Old 08-11-2003, 11:45 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

daylight568 HB User
?

[This message has been edited by dsheldon3 (edited 08-13-2003).]

Closed Thread