It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2003, 08:29 PM   #1

mike1976t HB User
Post pimple like bumps

Hi! I have this problem with bumps on my testicles! they are felsh colored, some go any and some don't, they are kind of like pimples because stuff comes out the a pimple, i have been to a std clinic and I didn't have anything, I was even checked by the doctor there! Sometimes if I squeeze them like a seed comes out! Sometimes they harden and don't go away! Could you tell me what is wrong?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2003, 05:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User
Lightbulb

Hi, they could be just normal hair folicles that got impacted or something, or it might be molluscum. One of the signs of molluscum is when you squeeze the bump, a hard thing comes out...if there are hairs growing out of the middle of the bumps, I wouldn't worry as they much just be irritated or clogged folicles, but if not, I would probably go to a doctor and ask about molluscum. If it it molluscum, it's not really a big deal, its a benign condition, just bothersome. People ususally have one outbreak of the bumps, which can last over a year, but when they go away, they dont usually come back. They can be excised, or aldara cream makes them go away too. Good luck, it's probably just hair folicles.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread