About a week ago:
I usually masturbate once every night before sleeping. But one night, I didn't get sleep until around 1. So I masturbated again and slept well. But I woke up again at 5 or so. What to do to go asleep again? I masturbated again. At the time of ejaculation, I got some feeling like "something is pulling between
of my right lap and
of the scrotum".
- I've been facing same feeling. I just wanted to see if I get a pain when that place is pressed with fingers. It causes a slight amount of pain in the lap.
- When squatted for excretion today, I pressed the same joint-like place and found it causing pain inside the right-side of the butt, just beneath the hip.
- Similiar feeling (like getting pulled a bit) occurs while walking (4-5 times in a week).
- No problems while masturbating now - not even when I masturbated yesterday morning.
- I feel light pain when I lift the right leg.
- No problems when I tightly kick the right leg in the air.
FYI: Change in my lifestyle:
I used to walk 4 kilo meters a day till last two months ago. But the college life is over now, and I sit at home in front of the laptop for most of the time now. I don't do any exercise either. Physical Personality:
I'm a skinny person. Height:
49.9 kg Food type:
I'm anxious. Please help...