It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2003, 06:39 PM   #1

JoshuaGrayton HB User
Post some ejaculate too fast?

Ok, I have a problem that i so badly want to sort out, not only for myself, but for my girlfriend. I am in a long distance relationship, not out of choice, for I wish I was with her always, but things have to be this way for now. Anyway, when i'm apart from her, I often have to resort to self pleasure. Well, I desire her incredibly, and want to make her pleased, but every time i'm with her, and in sexual intercourse, I find myself getting very aroused, and to a near state of ejaculation, but then it dies away, and I cannot do so inside her trust me on this, it isn't a lack of attraction, or of need, I have no idea what it is, and i'm tired of making excuses as to why I cannot do what every other man seems able to. Please PLEASE someone help me - are there any exercises you can do to be able to ejaculate faster, or feel more sensation? thats another one of my problems, even with masturbation, I get little sensation now... IM ONLY 21! please help! I want to satisfy her, and I want to feel more sensation from me and her, as that is all that's missing from this glorious relationship. thank you for your time of reading my drawled out ramblings! - Josh

Old 08-16-2003, 12:15 AM   #2

GriffinS09 HB User
Josh,

Hey buddy, I feel your pain.

I once dated a girl of whome I was very attracted to, but it was near impossable for me to orgasm with her, and I didn't recieve much pleasure via intercource either. I would have to go so long that after a while, I would loose interest in the sex we were having and just give up. Everytime I did orgasm, I would have to work up a sweat that could fill buckets. It's was an annoyance. I always said to myself "Forget this, an orgasm isn't worth THAT much work."

After a while, you just loose concentration. Sex is meant to serve not only an act of love, but also as a stimulant of pleasure. And when you don't recieve pleasure, sex becomes dull. You mind wonders and you just start thinking to yourself "Why am I still doing this?"

Not all vagina's have the same elesticity. Men like women who are 'tight', because it's gives great pleasure. Some women just don't have that, and it effect's your penis. Does this sound like your problem?

To tell you the truth, my sex life with the girl I mentioned above was terrible. She had an orgasm every time. While that made me very happy, I was never satisfied. I used to dread having to have sex because it was like running a marathon. I just didin't feel like putting in every ounce of energy I had just to have an orgasm.

Elastisity

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2003, 01:49 AM   #3

JoshuaGrayton HB User
that sounds about right, but I REALLY do love her, and want badly to ejacullate inside her whatever it takes... every time we have sex and I don't ejaculate, she always gets upset, and thinks I don't love her...but has stuck with me for coming on 2 years...so are there any exercises, even if there isnt a huge amount of elasticity...to overcome that factor? ... thanks ...

[This message has been edited by JoshuaGrayton (edited 08-16-2003).]

Old 08-16-2003, 01:51 AM   #4

JoshuaGrayton HB User
she is the only one in my life, and my true love... i don't want anyone else, and if i feel pleasure, I want it to be from her...

Old 08-16-2003, 02:00 AM   #5

JoshuaGrayton HB User
oh! some information btw... when I first started masturbating, I got a lot more pleasure, and my member was very very sensitive when I touched the head... now I can touch it easily, without any much sesnation... still a bit, but WAY less than before... and I'm very thin around the waist, like bonily thin...could these also be factors? and if so, anything I can do to allow my member to feel the same sensation as before? I do masturbate at a regular period...like maybe up to 1 time a night

Old 08-16-2003, 02:01 AM   #6

GriffinS09 HB User
Josh,

First off, I applaud the way you descibe your emotions twords your woman. It's rare that you see a guy speak of his girlfriend with such reverence.

Have you tried to have sex in different position's? If not, I would reccomend it. Different positions render different satisfaction's when it comes to intercource. As I mentioned in my last post, making reference to a girl I had once been with. I found that trying different positions with her was they key to gaining any sort of increased stimulation.

Old 08-16-2003, 09:54 AM   #7

Mr.Nice HB User
Hello josh, Feeling less sensation from masturbatin is normal, you don't notice it by masturbating, but by having intercourse.

I don't know what you mean barely feeling anything, do you mean you feel by masturbating but not by having intercourse?, if so that is caused by masturbation. If not then you should see a doctor.

I had the same problem and I had the adventage of last so much, but it was hard to get me erect, so I just stoped masturbating, and did pc muscle excercised and never had that problem again.

But I know its hard to not masturbate and not have sex, you will have to masturbate then at some point, but you should do it differently:

use baby oil, Barely touch the base and shaft of your penis, meaning almost no pressure on it, masturbate moving your pelvis, this will mimic intercourse, don't touch the head of your penis. This will give not be very pleasurable to do, but it must be done. Do this everytime you cannot hold it anymore, and it will be easy to ejaculate even though it is not very pleasurable, but believe me with a full load it is easy.

Also do your pc excercises, next time you have sex make sure your gf gives you a good BJ and you will notice the difference, you will go very hard. Also relax and don't be anxious, don't think on getting an erection or you will spoil it, erections come by themselves.

Closed Thread