It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 04:28 AM   #1
(male)

Texm1972 HB User
Please help - need some advice, caught masturbating

This is very embarrassing. Let me explain...i am currently married but we are looking to separate, still live under the same roof. Anyway i have a son of 10 and a daughter of 5. My wife went to take the kids to her cousins this morning and left around 9. I work from home in the loft...anyway i figured they would be halfway up the motorway by half nine. So anyway, for want of a better word i got 'horny' and decided to masturbate. About 10 mins into it i thought i heard something downstairs so shouted 'hello' only for my son to say 'yeah its me' from just at the bottom of the stairs coming into the loft (the stairs were behind me). He then stayed at the bottom and did not moved whilst i panicked and zipped up...then he wanted to ask me if i had his ipod when i went to the top of the stairs. Anyway he was a bit sheepish..i am positive he saw me masturbating...however not 100 sure. If i told his mum she would go ballistic!!..then again i dont want to raise the subject with him in case he didnt see anything and i dont want to embarrass him.

I think he came in, came upstairs and started to come upstairs to ask me, saw me masturbating then went to the bottom of the stairs again, thats when i heard and shouted 'hello' and panicked and zipped up.

Not sure what to do. he's my best mate as well as my son and i think ive ruined our relationship. I might be over reacting but if he did see crikey i dread to think what he might think now. Also..what if he tells his mates? Half of them are in the football team i manage.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2012, 06:03 AM   #2
(male)

zimha HB User
Re: Please help - need some advice, caught masturbating

Don't worry. It's completely natural for a human being to do it. Male humans start getting attracted to women when they are 6 or 7 years old. I was attracted to a very young teacher when I was 1st standard, i.e., when I was 5 years old.

Masturbation starts at about 9 or 10. So nothing to worry about. He won't tell his mates, as he, hopefully, does it too. That's good for him if he does it anyway.

Old 08-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
(male)

boogabear HB Userboogabear HB Userboogabear HB User
Re: Please help - need some advice, caught masturbating

Zimha is right. If he saw you and had the discretion to walk back down stairs so as not to embarrass you then he will never bring it up. You will never mention it. It's all over. Nothing to talk about. DO NOT ALLOW YOUR FEARS TO RUIN YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR MATE (SON). On the scale of importance 1 to 10 this event owes the scale about 3 points. Don't give it more attention that it deserves.

Closed Thread