It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2003, 04:29 PM   #1
(male)

mrmusicman79 HB User
Post Testicular Pain after Masturbation

Never posted to a group like this, but I have a problem I'm concerned about and would like some opinions.
I'm a 24-yr-old male, I first started masturbating at age 14. But not in the "conventional" way; instead, with a vibrating massager. Not the penis-shaped one used by ladies, but one of those L-shaped vibrators used for massaging muscles, with a big flat tip.
I started using this massager 10 years ago, using it only occasionally and never to the point of ejaculation; because if this occurred, it was always folled by 10-30 seconds if intense testicular pain. I had similiar pains, if a "nocturnal emission" occurred during sleep (imagine waking up feeling like someone kicked you between the legs....)
At the peak of these activities, I pleasured myself up to 3-4 times daily. By age 18, I did it only occasionally, and by now I could ejaculate without any severe pain. At age 19, I had to start taking antidepressants, eventually Prozac which I have now been on for several years. I found these severely decreased my ability to "perform", and I required much more stimulation to derive the same amount of pleasure (though it's never been the same). I continued masturbation about once a week ever since, however I've started having some new problems over the past few months. Though still not having any pain after ejaculation, I do get those exact same pains the day after. It just occurs out of the blue, might last 1-2 minutes, and might do this on and off for a couple of days after my last activity. I've started going longer and longer without masturbation (which is pretty hard for a guy to do, after doing it for 10 years), this has helped a bit but every time I do it, I suffer the exact same consequences.
What I want to know is, have I damaged my hardware from years of this unusual masturbation (which, in my opinion, is far more pleasurable than the normal methods)? Needless to say, this is a rather embarrasing topic to have to take up with a health professional, so I'm hoping it's nothing serious. This comes at a time when I'm having a lot of other health problems (digestive disorders) and masturbation can be a very welcome relief.
Thanks for any advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread