It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2003, 01:30 AM   #1

JessicaEnig1 HB User
Exclamation Im a Women Please Help Guys

Hi sorry to come in you guys area i just have a question and i dont think us women could answer
Ok i have been dating this guy (who is not circumsized(SP?)) for 4 years we have been haveing sex for 31/2 years all was fine up intill a few months ago when everytime he pulls his skin back (inorder to have sex) it is verypainfull for him to where he cant preform. He went to the doc and the doc called it something and wants to do a circumsision(SP?) i dont know if thats nessusary if anyone could help or if u know anything about this you opion would help thanks everyone > sorry agian for being in yalls area ~Jessica

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2003, 05:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
tell your boyfriend that his doctor does not have his best interests at heart. he needs to go to a foreskin-friendly doctor. he has a minor infection which is causing the tightness. he needs an antibiotic, and after he is cured, possibly stretching exercises to loosen the foreskin up the way it used to be. he does not need a circumcision.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2003, 01:06 PM   #3
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Did the doc say Balanitis???

As has been said, it seems like he has an infection, yeast, fungal, etc... Have him see a different doc.

Here's a suggestion that is very awkward and definitely not comfortable. Have him retract his foreskin and wrap the exposed head and forskin with toilet paper. Yeah I know it sounds funny and you may laugh but it works. Infections thrive in moist areas. If he can keep the head and foreskin as dry as possible, the infection will die out. He may have to change the paper several times and it might not stay. A LOOSE rubber band or tape can help keep it in place. Good luck

Old 08-12-2003, 02:00 PM   #4

JessicaEnig1 HB User
thanks for your reply
His appoitment is tomarrow for surgry (SP?)
The doc checked for infections he put him on meds and it didnt work.
This has been hurting for about 9 months now.
I will reply back after tomarrow and tell u how the curmsision goes
im sure he will be in ALOT of pain cant imangin thanks u 2 ~JES

Old 08-12-2003, 02:21 PM   #5
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Then it was a little too late to ask for help if he's getting it done tomorrow. Hope things get better for him.

Old 08-13-2003, 11:23 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Oh yeah, that's all he needs right after his circumcision, an erection.

Perhaps you can give him some "coupons" for bjs (or whatever he'd particularly fond of), redeemable when he's fully healed.

Old 08-14-2003, 02:09 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

TomsWife HB User
Red face

My thoughts exactley Thisby. Poor guy!

Old 08-14-2003, 04:39 PM   #8
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by teenageraged14:
Maybe u can give him a little surprise when he gets home like wear something sexy or something. I'm sure he will enjoy it.
LMAO... I didn't know getting a circumcision was like getting a haircut. Something sexy is the last thing he wants right now.

Old 08-14-2003, 10:05 PM   #9
(female)

tpopescu HB User
Hi girls, the last thing you want to do is arouse him after his surgery b/c it will cause him pain. Hope all goes well.

Old 08-16-2003, 01:09 AM   #10

Salviant HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by JessicaEnig1:
thanks for your reply
His appoitment is tomarrow for surgry (SP?)
The doc checked for infections he put him on meds and it didnt work.
This has been hurting for about 9 months now.
I will reply back after tomarrow and tell u how the curmsision goes
im sure he will be in ALOT of pain cant imangin thanks u 2 ~JES
Yes, please reply, no matter what happened. Though at the moment, the best news would be that your boyfriend came to his senses and ran screaming from the doctor before he got mutilated.

Unfortunately circumcision is the amputation of almost all the physical sensation in the penis. Circumcision is very bad, and the sickness extends well beyond foreskins into the rest of our society.

Right now, if your boyfriend did end up getting violated by the doctor, he won't be interested in anything sexual. (I'm assuming he gets a regular circumcision, that the infection covered most of it and not a little teeny infected spot.) Since it is not considered legal, polite, or enlightened to kill people who do you wrong, instead of buying your boyfriend a gun you might want to find him a good malpractice lawyer.

He may be a young stud now, who comes at the mere thought of having sex, but when he needs to actually *feel* what's going on, he's practically lost his entire penis. What's left is mostly a hot dog, compared to what he had. Assuming he does get circumcized, for real.

Old 08-16-2003, 10:43 AM   #11

Mr.Nice HB User
Don't do it!, it is known that uncircumsiced guys have a much more sensitive penis, in fact the foreskin is a different type of skin which feels much more.

Have him get rid of the infection, otherwise he will notice much less sensation than be4 and he will be more dissapointed as he knew what was to live with an uncircumsiced penis.

Old 08-16-2003, 12:26 PM   #12
Veteran
(male)

JAYB HB User
Red face

I can't figure out why people freak out whenever circumcision is mentioned. I had that done when I was a baby as do millions of other babies.
I know it's now a predominantly U.S. procedure and the rest of the world is mainly uncut.
Studies have shown circumcision is very healthy and prevents various infections, since not all men have good hygiene.
This man has been in pain for 9 months. Maybe that was his only alternative.
I wish him the best.

Old 08-16-2003, 07:44 PM   #13
(female)

tpopescu HB User
I gotta agree with Mr. Nice on this. For anyone considering this, definitely try to check out all your options first. My hubby isn't circumsized and I think it is so much better for him. In the states it is the norm to circumsize but not elsewhere. Most people who know how to properly clean themselves never have problems.

Old 08-17-2003, 06:51 PM   #14

JessicaEnig1 HB User
Exclamation

OK,
Well I can see that everyone has the own opinion on this, but he did what he thought was best for him to do. He has been have problems with this for a year now, he has seen 5 doctors, because all of then were telling him the samething,"to get circumsied" its a condition he has, sorry i cant remember what its called starts w/ a "f" i think.Its not a infection or caused by bad higine or anything its something where the forskin gets tighter and tighter around the head of his pinus to were its almost unbaraible. They game him some streaching exersised to do it did the for 3 months it was very painful to do and didnt help one bit. The doctor that did the surgury really didnt want to do it but had noother choices if he wanted to have a "normal sex life"Anyways he went and had it dont on wednesday , its now sunday so it has been 4 days it look painful to me but he said it didnt hurt all that bad. he took his bandages off today and said it will take alot of getting usto but he thinks it was all for the better. So yall can say whatever you think would be good for u and your family but for him and us this was the only and last choice he had thanks for all your replyes
~JES

Old 08-18-2003, 01:20 PM   #15

BlueberryM HB User
Jes, I am confused????? Why are you here asking this question if the decision was made? You know you are going to get different opinions. Not everyone is for adult circumcisions!!

[This message has been edited by BlueberryM (edited 08-18-2003).]

Closed Thread