It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2003, 04:05 PM   #1
question2K

Post wut this thing?

alrite im new here, so dont get ****** if this has already been asked, but here are few question

ive come across this site just recently and it is really helpful but lets get to it, firstly im not cut

1. There this piece of skin, sorta like a string which connects to the head and is on the bottom of the penis and sorta continues i guess, WHATS IS CALLED? and if i stretch my foreskin past my head, will it rip?

2. Ive not goin to be having sex anytime soon but, how far should i pull my foreskin so it is comfortable to have sex?

3. And lastly, when wearing a condom which i have tried before, should i pull the foreskin behind the head then put it on? or should i jus put it on rite away?

DATZ ALL! U can take as long as you want to reply, jus as long as my questions are answered im happy

THANX

{note the edit completed on your post, re-read the posting guidelines before you post again, thanks, bfl}

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 08-19-2003).]

Old 08-20-2003, 04:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Hey Question2K.

Answers are as follows:

1. The piece of skin you ask about is the frenulum. (Some guys call it a "banjo string".) Normally it will not rip if you pull your foreskin behind the head of your dick. You will need to do some stretching of the foreskin if it is too tight to retract fully and comfortably. (Browse the many threads on this subject in Male Anatomy.)

2. Your foreskin should be pulled back completely to have sex (provided you can do this comfortably, as described in my answer to your first question). My foreskin pushes back by itself with the friction of entering the vagina.

3. Your foreskin should be pulled back behind the head of your dick before you roll on a condom.

By the way, I'm not ****** at all by your questions. Glad to help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2003, 05:26 PM   #3
question2K

thanx man really appreciate ur response

[This message has been edited by question2K (edited 08-20-2003).]

Closed Thread