It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2003, 09:06 AM   #1

NeedAdvice7 HB User
Question Vascular Damage To Penis Head?

When I was 17 years old I tried jelqing to about 2 weeks in an attempt to make my penis larger. I also would wrap it in a warm washcloth when I would take a shower to increase the blood flow. Now I can't remember exactly how long but after I stopped jelqing i noticed that my penis head was no longer swelling up when I would have an erection... I am now 20 and still having problems with this. The blood flow to the head of my penis is not nearly like what it once was and my penis head only swells if it is being directly stimulated and even when stimulation stops within 5 seconds the blood flows out again and it goes back to nearly flacid size. When I ejaculate my penis head swells up when it throbs and then swells down right in front of my eyes just as quickly. I need some advice about this I am unsure if my penis has been damaged permanently or what not I am real depressed.

Old 08-13-2003, 11:43 AM   #2
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
It's quite possible that you did some damage. Jelqing is risky and quite honestly stupid. While it might work for some people the risks are, in my opinion, not worth it. You really should see a Urologist about this as no one is really going to help you here.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2003, 06:13 PM   #3
Inactive

satty1 HB User
ok sdp2 doesn't know what he's talking about. Jelqing does work i dout very much that you jelqing for 2 weeks 3 years ago caused any kind of permanent damage that your head wont swell up. unless you like really really over did it, you cant cause any type of problems and even if you did in 3 years it would have healed ages ago. Jelqing carrys no risk at all if done properly. Maybe you should try pc exercises to improve blood flow to your penis. Maybe this will help maintain blood in your penis.

Old 08-20-2003, 06:22 PM   #4
Veteran

sdp2 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by satty1:
ok sdp2 doesn't know what he's talking about. Jelqing does work i dout very much that you jelqing for 2 weeks 3 years ago caused any kind of permanent damage that your head wont swell up. unless you like really really over did it,

Jelqing carrys no risk at all if done properly.

OK satty... You just contradicted yourself. You said I don't know what I'm talking about, yet you say the same thing.... He could injure himself if overdoing it and done incorrectly. I'm not saying jelqing WON'T work, I'm saying it can be risky.

Closed Thread