It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2003, 06:36 AM   #1

GoodGirlNow HB User
Post "enhancing" bras

guys, what do you think of bras that make a woman's breast appear bigger than they are? Do you feel cheated when you discover the actual size of the breasts? Would you rather like a woman who's got small breasts but is conformtable with it and dont try to change them?

thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2003, 10:08 AM   #2

Archon HB User
Yep I feel cheated but at the same time all breasts look alot bigger when a girls wearing a bra and shirt over them. I think you're justified in wearing normal clothes.

Seriously though, small breasts usually look better naked than big ones. The biggies usually sag ALOT once they're set free of a bra. I think no matter what your size is you'll find we're really not that picky LOL. The worst thing that could happen is a guy might actually wind up liking you as a person instead of just wanting to take your top off.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2003, 10:46 AM   #3
(male)

Peter Parker HB User
Wink

I do prefer a woman who's comfortable with her small breasts to somebody who fakes her size.
What would your reaction be if you pull down a guy's underwear and find a pair of socks there?
Besides breasts size isn't really a big issue, they are all beautiful.

Old 08-11-2003, 11:00 AM   #4

GoodGirlNow HB User
lol a sock down there, pretty amusing.

I'm asking this because for some years, I have worn padded bras that would had maybe half a size to a full size. While i am super confident in the look of my breasts (they are the prettiest things lol) I have always felt it was hard to make them look good under clothes because, well, you just dont see them that much. Anyway, lately i noticed that i was self-conscious at the very moment of taking off my bra because i was expecting the guy to be disappointed, but then once the initial shock was over i was confident. So i decided heck, why lie and fear the removal of the bra moment. I'll just be like i am and however hits on me knows what to expect!

Old 08-13-2003, 04:47 PM   #5

happy go lucky HB User
Breast size is not an issue 4 me, I love women, and being fixated on being larger is just as foolish as us guys wanting huge penis'.

The thing that bothers me about size enhasing bras such as the wornder bra is that many women find them very uncomfortable but r slaves to fashion. Look if they hurt, why wear them? Some guys r way 2 fixated on size. MY g/f is beuatiful inside and out, the inside beauty is the one that really pleases me. My looks, her looks will fade as we age, but beauty from within does not. So I say if they hurt as I have been told the do for at least some females, throw them away!

Old 08-14-2003, 01:32 AM   #6

MrRon HB User
You know that could be a two way question. When women find out just how, big or small, there mate is.. do women feel cheated?

To answer your question. Feel cheated? No, not at all. Since it is an issue with you. Maybe it’s a good idea to talk to your future mate before you get that far.
Now, personally.. I went with a girl who wore padded bra’s. She was barely an A. When I found out I never felt cheated. I have to say she was perfect!

Old 08-14-2003, 08:36 AM   #7

GoodGirlNow HB User
But mron, no a girl doesnt feel cheated when she finds the size of the guy's package because it is not really smtg you can assess on a dressed person! Unless, as was mentionned, the guy stuff his brief with a sock

I guess the question is the same as women who wear a lot of makeup and that are unrecognizeable the next morning!

Old 08-14-2003, 03:48 PM   #8

MrRon HB User
Ah yes, the next morning without last nights face.. lol
Do you wear tons of makeup?

Old 08-15-2003, 02:17 PM   #9

kazeeba HB User
Wink

More than a handfull (or mouthfull to be exact) is a waste -

Old 08-16-2003, 06:48 AM   #10

checkmate HB User
I find sexy lingerie to be a major turn on. If my wife is wearing a bra which enhances her breasts, such as a pushup bra, or one which exposes her nipples, fantastic! While my wife has average size breasts, I really am not concerned that much with the actual size. They just happen to be the breasts which are attached to the woman I love.

Old 08-16-2003, 11:29 PM   #11

MrRon HB User
Unfortunately the societies in which we live base its opinion around personal appearance. So we think, when in reality we are our own worse critic.
Many people think that women and men in magazines are how we all are supposed to look. So women with perfectly shaped D’s and that 100 lb body is how all women must look. Being a graphics artist.. I can tell you that 99.9% of the people you see in magazines do NOT look like that. ALL photos are digitally touched up.

There is no reason to be in fear of the Bra Removal moment. IF the guy is disappointed then that’s a good thing. For you! You know you’re with the wrong guy.
I think that we all go through that awkward moment when we remove our clothing for the first time and we all hope and think to ourselves.. “I hope she/he is not disappointed”. Being one of those people I always found it best to talk about issue’s such as our body before we take the plunge.

Back tracking a little here… GoodGirlNow, if a guy is looking to pick you up just for your body… you really don’t want him. He’s only looking for one thing. So if wearing a padded bra makes you happy… then who cares what others think. Just look at all the guys out there who are loosing their hair and are wearing rugs on their heads. They’re happy… hmm. Here’s a question for you girls. If a guy had a thick full head of hair and at the end of night he pulls it off for the first time to reveal a chrome dome.. what would you think?

Old 08-22-2003, 12:48 AM   #12

bigjimsladeofnebraska HB User
wear what's comfortable. my g/f doesn't wear any makeup beyond some lipstick and she always looks fantastic, and her breasts aren't enormous (don't know my sizes, maybe a mid-B) - but she's gorgeous because i love her and she loves me. aside from really being a knockout .
like others have said, if a guy is picking you out because of the size of your breasts, you aren't likely to get anything meaningful out of the relationship. unless you're just looking to have some fun.
and anyway, what about all those guys out there who fixate on legs and butts? myself, i've always been a sucker for pretty eyes and a forceful personality.
so yeah, rambling aside, my point was wear what you want to, what's comfortable.

Old 08-22-2003, 01:03 AM   #13
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
For the record, "just a handful" are enough breasts for me. Makeup is not necessary.

Closed Thread