It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2003, 09:25 PM   #1

chino HB User
Exclamation soreness around testicals?? help

hey people

I am haveing some really dull pain around my balls
i have had this pain for about a year bout i thens to go away thn came back? i have felt them and cant notice anything wround except maybe a little lump and the end of my right testie were the tubs joins?
my bulls also tend to sit high in my scrotum not hanging low??

any ideas??
plzz help thanks bye...

Old 08-19-2003, 01:22 PM   #2
Inactive

wannabehotguy HB User
Go to a real good doctor for a check up of Testicular cancer. I do not mean to scare you but this is what you need to do. It is could be testicular cancer which is cured easily if caught in time. My friend's brother had a huge tumor on his testicle, the size of an orange. And it spread to his intestines. Lucky him he was saved by surgery, and chemo. Please get a check up with a very good doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2003, 09:27 PM   #3

WilliamP HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by wannabehotguy:
Go to a real good doctor for a check up of Testicular cancer. I do not mean to scare you but this is what you need to do. It is could be testicular cancer which is cured easily if caught in time. My friend's brother had a huge tumor on his testicle, the size of an orange. And it spread to his intestines. Lucky him he was saved by surgery, and chemo. Please get a check up with a very good doctor.
Not to sound alittle odd but how do you not notice something thats growing at the size of an Orange ?

Old 08-22-2003, 03:13 PM   #4

Pendy HB User
It could also be something as simple as an infection of the epididymis (the sperm tube). I had this when I was much younger. It was only on one side but was a heavy duty dull ache that really hurt if I touched my ball or if it moved.

No matter what, check it out with your Dr. If it has been there that long it isn't likely to go away on it's own. Find out what it is a treat it. Good luck.

Closed Thread